Finally got around to getting a Photobucket account set up, so I figured it was time to start a build thread.
We bought our project in March, and so far we've got it stripped down to a shell and up on the body jig, and we've started replacing sheet metal.
First order of business was replacing the lower door jamb and inner quarter on the passenger side, and the rocker panel and saddlebag should be installed this weekend. Then we'll repeat the process on the other side. Also had to re-weld the inner and outer portions of the cowl together, since the previous owner had started to take the firewall out, and managed to drill too deep with the spot weld cutter, separating the cowl panels.
The car will be getting a new firewall, one-piece floor, frame rails, full trunk, inner/outer wheelhouses, new doors, quarters, tail panel, and a whole new front end. I think the roof and cowl will be all that's left of the original shell....
I'll keep updating the thread as there's progress. Here's a link to the Photobucket site.