Team Camaro Tech banner

67 LS3 swap. Holley accessory issues

20K views 134 replies 14 participants last post by  1point3liter 
#1 ·
So bare with me as I try to explain. Finally got my LS3 installed in my car yesterday. Used Holley's motor mounts. Oil pan. Headers. And crossmember. Surprising the process of putting it in was very easy. Everything fit as suggested.

Now the finish coating on the hooker headers now that is something for another day. For one I waited over a month and a half to get them. And the finish is so bad. Anyone have any experience with this?

Now for the bad news. I put on the accessories late last night. The sanden compressor has the ports out the side. But the damn bracket is so wide that there is no way I can get the AC fittings on the side. They run right into the inner fender. The whole reason for going with this setup was ease of install and the fact I am running all heater and ac lines through the inner fender. So I wanted the compressor port out the side.

This is all I have for photos right now but can take more today. It was late last night. Anyone else running the holley accessories that can give some guidance? Needless to say I am not to happy. Just wondering if I have some wrong part numbers or something

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

See less See more
#133 ·
You will be happy with your purchase. I have about 500 miles on mine now and couldn't be happier with the engine. It has torque to burn and is extremely streetable. My only complaint is that you can't go beyond 1/2 throttle in first gear without things getting crazy :grin2:.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.