Re: 94 Z28 trans removal
1. Disconnect battery ground cable, then remove front floor console trim plate assembly.
2. Remove control lever handle, then raise and support vehicle.
3. Drain fluid from transmission, then support rear axle assembly with a jack stand.
4. Disconnect propeller shaft assembly, then remove rear axle torque arm.
5. Remove catalytic converter hanger assembly, then disconnect electrical connectors from back-up lamp switch and reverse lockout solenoid.
6. Disconnect clutch master cylinder push rod from clutch pedal assembly, then remove clutch actuator cylinder and retain with mechanics wire.
7. Remove actuator spacer, then pull clutch fork assembly down to disengage release bearing.
8. Disconnect electrical connector from electronic speed sensor, then support engine assembly with a jack stand.
9. Support transmission assembly with a jack stand, then remove transmission support and mount assembly.
10. Remove transmission assembly.
11. Reverse procedure to install. Torque transmission bolts to 26 ft. lbs. , actuator cylinder nuts to 15 ft. lbs. and transmission control lever handle bolts to 18 ft. lbs.
1967 rs all original except drive train 30 over 327 2.02 valve 67 heads 86 camaro TPI top end, 700r4
1957 Bel Air 2dr hdtp resto mod show and go
64 chevy deuce 327, 350
people treat you like you let them