Please check for the correct forum before posting... - Page 2 - Team Camaro Tech
Camaro Tech General Tech Area
For best results use specific forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 49 (permalink) Old Mar 21st, 08, 05:54 AM
Senior Tech
Dale

Send a message via AIM to Dale8346
Re: A request from the moderators...

Want to significantly reduce this problem, do this.

CAMARO TECH

Interior33
Heating & cooling12
Wheels & Tires20
Wiring & Electrical36
Transmission & Drivetrain44
Brake & Suspension62
Body Shop 85
Engine - engine is most popular category, this is where should be
Trouble Shooting27

SPECIALTY:
Performance; Engine, Suspension, Transmission, Exhaust. 111,
Tag Team 69
What it’s worth 15
NOS Nuts, formerly Restoration Corner20
Pro Touring3
EFI in Your Modern Classic1
COPO and Dealer3
Convertible Guys Only6
Shows, Events, Anouncements
GENERAL TECH – when not listed above 36,000

Original Restoration NOT NEEDED
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 49 (permalink) Old Jun 3rd, 08, 08:16 PM
Senior Tech
Jon

Send a message via AIM to Rodder Send a message via Yahoo to Rodder

think it would help to rename this thread to "please check for the correct forum before posting"?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- LS1, T56, Hooker longtubes, Autokraft pan & mounts, GM LS7 clutch, Borla ProXS, Moser/Strange/Wilwood 9", Covans dash, UltraLite IIs, Procar Elites, Vintage Air GEN-IV, AGR 12:1 steering, Addco swaybars, Hydratech hydroboost
post #18 of 49 (permalink) Old Jul 17th, 08, 11:48 AM
Gershom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyvox View Post
I have a sugestion;
Why not move "Camaro Tech" to the bottom of the page, instead of having it the first topic, at the top of the page? "Camaro Tech" does sound like an all encompassing lure to a first commer, until they decifer the way the site is really set up.
John, you're right. I am new here and put a thread about my carb problem there, rather than in "engine" 'cause I didn't know better.
Gersh
post #19 of 49 (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 08, 12:33 PM
Joel

I just started a new thread with regard to a bunch of questions on how to identify a 70 Z28... is it OK to use this section for that?
post #20 of 49 (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 08, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage

Joel - it would better fit in the 2nd gen forum than here.

...Dennis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
post #21 of 49 (permalink) Old Nov 1st, 08, 12:33 PM
ron

Re: Please check for the correct forum before posting...

Sorry i ruined everyones saturday,i moved it !!!!

Last edited by rh5551; Nov 1st, 08 at 01:00 PM.
post #22 of 49 (permalink) Old Nov 1st, 08, 12:51 PM Thread Starter
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rh5551 View Post
Sorry i ruined everones saturday,i moved it !!!!
Nobody has any idea what you are talking about!

...Dennis

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
post #23 of 49 (permalink) Old Jan 5th, 10, 10:40 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Rod

my post gets moved and you leave one about B-J shot out? whats the tech there? apples to apples

Rodney

post #24 of 49 (permalink) Old Jan 5th, 10, 10:53 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
John

Wink Re: Please check for the correct forum before posting...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyshopmonkey View Post
my post gets moved and you leave one about B-J shout out? whats the tech there? apples to apples
Dear Mr. Monkey - give the mods a break
These guys do try to keep the stuff in the right forums as much as possible, and have asked others to helps by considering where they post also - that's all I can read into this O-L-D thread ...
They may have seen yours and thought it would get more attention in another forum - I doubt anyone was trying to stomp on your (or anyone elses) huevos over a post
I hope you can make it ot one of the shows this year and get ot meet Dennis, I and somne of the others - I think it would give you a greater appreciation of his efforts after you've talked to him for a while

As always JMHO's
John

1968 Convertible
Some trucks

Other V8 things - some of which float

Other V6 things - none of which float

Oh yeah, and 1 "Straight-Six" ...

If a man says something in the garage - and his wife can't hear him - is he still wrong !!!
post #25 of 49 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 10, 11:43 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Dave C

Send a message via AIM to Pro-Street69Camaro468 Send a message via Yahoo to Pro-Street69Camaro468

Quote:
Originally Posted by bills1969 View Post
I am guilty of this myself and am sorry for it.Now i know.How about like above moveing it and makeing one called B-S for just anything members want to discuss.Just a thought.This is how it is set up on the nova site i am a member of also.It like this site is one of the best i belong to!I came to a realization that chevy people are just alot cooler than any other car maker.I am a member on other forums and there are only a few people on them that are decent.If you want to check it out the nova site is www.steevesnovasite.com like here there is tons of info and great people to connect with and that is what it is all about to me.In my short time here i already have made friends with one member (MIKE) and plan on a cruise this comeing spring/summer with him.
Isn't there a Team Nova as well.

PRO.ST69orange

post #26 of 49 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 10, 11:48 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
BILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro-Street69Camaro468 View Post
Isn't there a Team Nova as well.
sure is!!

BILL D.
JOHN 3:16
SEMPER FI
if you have a bbc in your 1st gen 67-69 camaro click on the link below and enjoy the veiw and post yours up!!

if you have an all original 1st gen camaro 67-69 click on the link below and enjoy the veiw and post your up!!

post #27 of 49 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 10, 12:04 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Dave C

Send a message via AIM to Pro-Street69Camaro468 Send a message via Yahoo to Pro-Street69Camaro468

There is no great disaster if they don't get moved to the correct forum is it.I believe it is fine to move them especialy if the moderators feel they will be answered better.

I see all sorts of Pro-Street questions being asked all over the boards and don't get moved to the correct forum.I dont realy even go to a specific forum I always hit new posts or todays posts.

This thread should have realy been in site discussion am I correct.Do we have a moderator that is a Pro-Street guy if not I would like to see that.

This comes down to my old question na I not going to ask I have to wait a year before I bring it up again.I am going to get there it may be when my subscription ends on TC 2099...lol...

PRO.ST69orange

post #28 of 49 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 10, 12:08 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Dave C

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARKY69 View Post
sure is!!
Who is steevesnova anyway I'm not sure I want to visit there he cant even spell his own name right.Lets stay with the Teams,Camaro,Chevelle,Nova....

PRO.ST69orange

post #29 of 49 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 10, 12:43 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Rod

Thumbs down Re: Please check for the correct forum before posting...

I know Dennis and he has meet and knows me, I work for a long time member of the Camaro Automotive Industry (his company was started in 1976 here on the peninsula and is the reason that many others in this camaro community exist both Clubs and business) I do not wish to say who, because I am NOT here promoting the company I work for, (if you would like to know I can tell you offline any time) Im here just to help with the many years of knowledge I have gained from my Friends and Builders. I have attended several shows all over the State of California, I have been building Camaros for many years now, and answering Technical questions phoned in to our shop for years, I work with many vendors on a one to one bases Daily and I thought that maybe some insight into the industry would be appreciated here, I have NO problem with you placing the post in a new category, I just ask you do that with all, I don't think football games, BBQ's, and moderators category changes qualify as tech either? but there they are? and I say something about the state of our industry and Off we go, bad form boys

Rodney

post #30 of 49 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 10, 01:03 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Dave C

I didn't realize this thread was started before I was born....What is a sticky and what can be talked about in it.I was thinking it was a open topic such as this I didn't realize that this was a sticky either.

PRO.ST69orange

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode