Restoration Corner Where originality comes first

2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #46 of 205 (permalink) Old May 4th, 14, 06:25 PM
DT
Gold Lifetime Member
Donny

Garage
Re: NICB reports Available in April 2014?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLP955 View Post
Guess he means 13, as in "unlucky for some"; your car's VIN in that missing block, Niclas?
Ok, now I'm on board.

1969 X66 396 LeMans Blue, M20, 373 ...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1969 Convertible (just arrived)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #47 of 205 (permalink) Old May 4th, 14, 08:49 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Roger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
#266 here.
Just doing it for fun.
I just ordered yesterday and my # is 545.

I have the original invoice but my car was a Jan 67 build and I didn't buy it until Sept. I may be surprised where it was delivered.

Roger

1967 Camaro SS/RS 350/295HP Coupe. First and only owner.
post #48 of 205 (permalink) Old May 4th, 14, 09:23 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69-Pace View Post
None so far. The website only lists Norwood VINs in that one block as being an issue.

I am curious as to why if in pre live press releases they said that there was missing data, why that block of Norwood VIN's was not posted front and center when the page went live? Better yet program the system to reject requests from vins not on the system so you can spare the owners from false hopes just to get a refund in 24 hours. JMHO
Because the data is missing right now does not mean it will be missing in the future, if we find it the statment will be taken down. The statement shouold have been on the page from the beginning. it wasn't, it is now, when we process the orders we will issue a refund for those with no data, for the time being it will include the 69 Norwood range listed and the entire Atlanta 70 Chevelle prodcution.

post #49 of 205 (permalink) Old May 5th, 14, 04:15 AM
Brian

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsinor View Post
Because the data is missing right now does not mean it will be missing in the future, if we find it the statment will be taken down. The statement shouold have been on the page from the beginning. it wasn't, it is now, when we process the orders we will issue a refund for those with no data, for the time being it will include the 69 Norwood range listed and the entire Atlanta 70 Chevelle prodcution.
Thanks Roy for the update. We all appreciate the time and effort put into the project.

1969 Z11 Pace Car - L48 350cid/300hp - 4 Speed Muncie 12 bolt rear.

Super Moderator Team Camaro
to send me a private message
post #50 of 205 (permalink) Old May 5th, 14, 05:43 AM
Kevin

Roy, thanks. My NOR Camaro is in that range and I guess I will be refunded If you do find the data, please let everyone here and yenko.net know, so we can resubmit the request. thanks!

Kevin

post #51 of 205 (permalink) Old May 5th, 14, 06:38 AM
Senior Tech
John

How is the Willow Run production data?
post #52 of 205 (permalink) Old May 5th, 14, 06:49 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkbrau View Post
How is the Willow Run production data?
Until we start researching it consistently, anything I say is a guess, but we think at this point it appears to be a solid searchable file.
post #53 of 205 (permalink) Old May 5th, 14, 07:17 AM
Team Member
Jennifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentmc View Post
I'm #137.

I think that makes my report more valuable than Jennifer's report #138.
Brent, my order was #168 but since #137 is lower it has to be more valuable.

Can't wait to see some of these arrive and hear the stories of things that come from them, even if there are just a few of them.

Frosty 69- L65, TH350, original RS (and will be again some day), 59 59 frost green with D90 hockey stripe, power windows- back on the road after 20 long years!
nsaneblk- 2011 Camaro Black 2LT/RS M6 (daily driver)
post #54 of 205 (permalink) Old May 5th, 14, 12:04 PM
Tech Team
Gene

Got my order in I'm #297.
post #55 of 205 (permalink) Old May 5th, 14, 12:23 PM
Brian

Garage
Re: NCRS Shippers Reports Available May 1 2014?

I just cleaned up the title on this thread since a few others have been started.

post #56 of 205 (permalink) Old May 5th, 14, 03:56 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Mike

Garage

I just received an email that my report has been mailed! Thank you Roy and others for this service. For the first time in 30 years of owning this car, I should know where it got its start.
post #57 of 205 (permalink) Old May 5th, 14, 07:16 PM
Brian

Garage

Yeah I got mine at 5:30 so I'll let you know when the mail arrives Wednesday.

post #58 of 205 (permalink) Old May 5th, 14, 07:17 PM
Kevin

Yes, I just received my emails, order 87 for my VN car came through. Order 84 for my NOR, was in the missing section and was refunded. 50% is not bad

Kevin

post #59 of 205 (permalink) Old May 6th, 14, 01:59 AM
Senior Tech
Tim

Also got confirmation email that report #39 on my car has been mailed; looking forward to reading contents, but have to wait for international mail
But not hard waiting a few more days, it is 45 year old data after all!

1969 04A Van Nuys-built Z/28. Cortez Silver with dark blue interior and VE3. Raced in E/MP at Lions in LA. Now restoring!
post #60 of 205 (permalink) Old May 6th, 14, 04:16 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Scott

I have been reading this thread and got to thinking....wouldn't it be interesting if there could be a database compiled with the owners name/email that ordered these documents as tied to the VIN? I know that most of us have our cars in the CRG database......but now they could tie the last know owner to these shipping document. Just a little more info for down the road. I know some people are very private about their info...so there would need to be some safe guards...Maybe providing the info to the CRG for those cars not registered?

67 3L 4P Project Car

I just had to have some wings.

67 RS/SS Pictures

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode