Team Camaro Tech banner

1967 Camaro SS 350 Block and Crankshaft

3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  aj95searay 
#1 ·
Hey Guys, I have a 1967 Camaro SS 350 (3892657) Block and (2690) Steel Crankshaft. The block was removed from the Camaro around 12 years ago. It has 66k and was bored to 30 over after being removed. Stored in a heated garage. The pad reads, V11XXMU, L48 auto non smog, with an 8 digit vin stamp also. I am getting the block pressure tested this week. The block and steel crankshaft are in very good condition. I am going to sell both items together. What do you guys think both items are worth. Thanks, Tom

#2 ·
So, was the car that it was removed from crushed, or is it still around? The block has more value for the owner of a car that could become matching numbers. I sold an MS coded 657 block that was .060 over along with heads and other accessories, and a matching M-20 4-sp. The block itself had little value since the car that it came from could not be located and it was .060 over, but the crank and rods, along with the tin if available has probably a couple hundred in value for the right buyer. I think I sold everything for around a grand, and the tranny was in excellent condition IIRC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.