Team Camaro Tech banner

Expensive '67 RS/SS

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  VitaminC 
#1 ·
Neat old black-plate California car, but you could say the price is California dreamin'!

Man...the asking price has to be at least 3x what this car is worth. Not even the original motor....

I remember when cars like this were like $7500 in California. That would have been 20 years ago or so (I officially sound like an old guy).

1967 Camaro RS/SS

See less See more
#2 ·
I dont know if it was the lousy pictures or something else, but that vehicle didn't excite me too much. It's low mileage, but at the same time, everything looked kind of worn. I'm assuming that its original paint, which is a big plus. A couple of little things bugged me, like the steering wheel and the way the jack stand was mounted to the spare. The 327 was unexciting. For $80k, I would expect perfection. I would think $28k - $35k is much more realistic.

#6 ·
"Also the owner ordered this car with the Gauges NOT the Tachometer."

Can't have one without the other on a 67.

Missing the pinstripe on the front fender, so at least some of it has been repainted. Like Royal Plum, but it looks too dark in the pictures. Appears to be a disc brake master cylinder - possibly another manual disc car?

The Eighties called, and they want their Centerline rims back! :D

Reactions: rogerh
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.