Team Camaro Tech banner

667 views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  jerseyshorepacecar 
#1 ·
Hello-

New member here and looking forward to using the resources on this site to assist me with my new purchase. I recently picked up a numbers matching 350/300hp 4 speed 1969 Pace Car. Have been chasing this car for about a year and a half (actually since I first road in on, my fathers company car in 1969-see my album). My first car was a 67 convertible back in 1979 and I loved it. Have owed a few Chevelles over the past 10 plus years and couldn't pass up this Pace Car. Still have a numbers matching frame off restored (took me 6 years) 1970 Chevelle SS but I can't get over how much I love this Pace Car.

Again I know this information on this site will be tremendously helpful so thanks in advance!

Pat
jerseyshorepacecar

#5 ·
Hey Pat,
Welcome to TC! Congrats on your purchase and good luck with her. i'm a few hours north of you in NNJ by the Delaware Water Gap

#8 ·
Thanks to all and glad to see a few Jersey guys on here. Car as it sits is all there, many original parts and was restored in 2009. I am pretty fanatical about my restorations so there is work to be done. Overall exterior and interior are really really nice. Engine bay is a disaster. Won't do it now but winter project will be to pull the motor and get it right. Otherwise mechanically it is really sound as well. Got luck on this one. If I knew how to post pics, I would. I did set up a garage......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.