Team Camaro Tech banner

Old member, new name (thanks yahoo haha)

728 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  69-Pace 
#1 ·
I used to lurk and contribute to these forums quite a bit. I joined up in 2005 while redoing the 1969 camaro that I bought from my dad. It required a full restoration and in the middle of my dream restomod, I lost my job. Flash forward almost 13 years and my baby is still in primer, but largely new metal. I'd call it a 2008 :D. I am a soon to nurse practitioner and funds will again be hopefully coming in so I can rebegin my passion.

Oldies to the forum, my username was bearcat44 and I was a paying member for many years. Love this site. Its where I obtained many parts for my car. I've learned much since then and its almost like coming home. I just happened to come across the site and was able to see how far it has come. Well anyway, I hope to rejoin the site and get the 69 in ship shape, even if I need to farm out the work.

Happy to be here (again)! :)

Dave

#2 ·
Welcome back Dave.
I'm just enjoying a fit of insomnia so thought I'd see what's happening on the boards. Ugh.
Yes, life throws us a lot of challenges. Glad to see you are making a comeback with your career and the car. Good luck with both and hang in there and hang here often.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.