Moderators note, Please read! - Team Camaro Tech
EFI in your modern Classic EFI conversions in early Camaros

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old May 1st, 07, 04:56 PM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Jim

Moderators note, Please read!

WooHoo!!! We got us an EFI forum!

Here's just a couple of rules, or at least suggestions..

This forum will mostly be about retrofitting any type of EFI system into FirstGen Camaros (yes, Dave and Scott, secondgen's too.)

Other things, such as troubleshooting problems with factory installed systems may be better served in one of the other forums. Don't get mad if we move something, but we probably won't, EFI is EFI.

What I'd really like to see is for Team Camaro to build a knowledgebase like they have in a couple of other forums I've been doing a lot of reading at the past few days.

Enjoy!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
New website for my vert is coming together. Do ya like the slide show on the home page?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old May 1st, 07, 05:14 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
John

Thumbs up Re: Moderators note, Please read!

To Kool Jim

Now I have another forum to play in

John

ps: When will the Skiboat forum be activated ...

1968 Convertible
Some trucks

Other V8 things - some of which float

Other V6 things - none of which float

Oh yeah, and 1 "Straight-Six" ...

If a man says something in the garage - and his wife can't hear him - is he still wrong !!!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old May 2nd, 07, 06:28 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Scott

Re: Moderators note, Please read!

Ah, 2nd gens need love too.

Scott from NJ. Stay thirsty, my friends

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors

TC Member #13

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old May 2nd, 07, 02:35 PM
Tech Team
Ken

Unhappy Re: Moderators note, Please read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
WooHoo!!! We got us an EFI forum!

Here's just a couple of rules, or at least suggestions..

This forum will mostly be about retrofitting any type of EFI system into FirstGen Camaros (yes, Dave and Scott, secondgen's too.)

Other things, such as troubleshooting problems with factory installed systems may be better served in one of the other forums. Don't get mad if we move something, but we probably won't, EFI is EFI.

What I'd really like to see is for Team Camaro to build a knowledgebase like they have in a couple of other forums I've been doing a lot of reading at the past few days.

Enjoy!
Boy, am I glad to see this! Perhaps someone here can help me with my MEFI -4 controller on my Ram Jet 350 engine. I have the DTC tool attached to allow the IC module to go to base ignition timing. In attempting to adjust the timing to 10 degrees BTDC using a timing light and find the balancer (or the tab) have no makings to adjust it to. Anyone else have this problem with the Balancer Assembly 8" 12555879?
HELP
Ken

Rides:

67 Camaro RS Vert
05 Corvette Vert
X-Rides

04 SSR
57 Nomad
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old May 2nd, 07, 02:37 PM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Jim

I'd hope someone could, maybe you should start a new thread with your problem?

New website for my vert is coming together. Do ya like the slide show on the home page?
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old May 2nd, 07, 03:23 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Jody

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
I'd hope someone could, maybe you should start a new thread with your problem?

He did, and doesn't like my answer I guess.

Timing for 350 RamJet

Jody

post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old May 2nd, 07, 03:50 PM Thread Starter
Gold Lifetime Member
Jim

I wonder where? I don't see it in here.
I think I've read some of his stuff on other boards, if it's him, he's having a heck of a time with that thing.

post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old Nov 4th, 07, 09:56 PM
Senior Tech
Jamie Noble

The best advice I can give is that knowledge is everything with EFI.

No matter how many times I've read my C950 manual, I find new things every time!

Read as much as you can!

Then post questions here for all of us to learn from your questions!

'69 ZZ502, Holley Commander 950 MPFI, Tremec T56, Dana 60
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old Dec 15th, 09, 08:36 AM
Reade

Hurray now we can put it up In here I'm doing a lt1 in my 68 and I could use help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode