3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 537 (permalink) Old Dec 26th, 07, 05:21 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Jim

Re: Show Me Your Garages

Quote:
Originally Posted by captcanuck68 View Post
Jim...I can't believe that your wife would let you put your Cam in that pristine place! Mine wouldn't!

capt68
Me Jim?
She has "her" garage, where she gets to keep her trailblazer and various peices of lawn and garden equipment.

Last weekend, I did intake gaskets on an 03 malibu in there. It's kinda nice to be able to find my tools, and it all cleans up real nice and easy!

Next weekend, intake gaskets on the vette, I'm on a mission to cure all leaks!

Then the motor comes out of the Camaro, a lil bird told me my AFR195's have shipped!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
New website for my vert is coming together. Do ya like the slide show on the home page?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 537 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 07, 04:57 AM
Senior Tech
John

I never had a lift until this year, best thing I never built. I took the picture right after I installed the lift.... doesn't look quite as sanitary now.

Last edited by 69OlympicGoldSS; Dec 25th, 09 at 06:06 AM.
post #33 of 537 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 07, 05:27 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Randy

Here are a couple of shots of the Camaro side of the garage. The rest is just your typical DD space. I now have a lift that covers most of the billboard.

-Randy

post #34 of 537 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 07, 06:18 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Doug

Nothing facny about my garage -- although for a few days I had a couple of hot rods taking up space in there

Obligatory air compressor

Gas heat

And of couse the most important tool box in the garage

==Doug
Former
owner
Former
owner
Former 2nd
owner (
)
post #35 of 537 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 07, 06:22 AM
Team Member
Christropher

I'll just repost the last thread on the garage I built for mine. Linked here. It will never be 100% I suppose, I'm always doing things and adding things to it. This was posted back in August 07. I don't have any recent shots of the interior. If you want to see all the shots I took while building it, click here. (Ignore the pics of the fence below, others were making fun of my old falling down fence in the other post so I had to show shots of the new one in that post)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clwilcox33 View Post
Just wanted to sort of finalize this thread. The Garage exterior is 99.5% done. Once I got past the final inspection I had to move on to other projects, like getting my back yard re-enclosed with a new fence; not to mention other honey-doo projects that have been pretty time consuming. I also take at least a month off in the summer from projects to spend the summer with my son that comes to visit each summer for the month or so.

This first shot shows the side facing the house, and you can see between the ends, the door, and window, where Betty has planted 3 climbing rose bushes. I still have to put up some kind of nice trellis (sp) for them.

I said 99.5% done, because I still have to finish the sofits and eaves, put some outside sconce lighting on each side of the large garage door. Here's the rest of the pics, and a few of the new fence I built. Those of you that made fun of my falling down fence will be happy to see how my new one turned out. I still have a little staining to do on the inside, and to finish the slats on one corner of the house where we extended the fence out a little.

The interior still needs to be completely finished out, including insulation, my AC unit, sheetrock, a lot more lights, and lots of shelving and bench area. With that in mind, I'll wait to show any pics of the interior

Christropher

...in pieces still.

MrDanB - "Don't worry about Mr.Wilcox...He has that incurable disease of thinking that they only made the Camaro in '67
"
post #36 of 537 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 07, 06:48 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamweaver View Post
Here's an idea for you

Not Fair! All I got was a mesquite tree!

Don
TC # 349
Zdld17:69 Z/RS,306, NOR141111, 9N554XXX, 12A, X3G, 59/59,723, AFR 195,CCC282/290HR, TKO 600, BU1122B1E Owner since Dec 1968

post #37 of 537 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 07, 07:49 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Randy

Nice fence Christopher! Wow!

-Randy

post #38 of 537 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 07, 08:03 AM
Senior Tech
David

David

post #39 of 537 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 07, 11:29 AM
Senior Tech
Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcordle View Post

Hard to imagine you would drive that Porsche too often. Maybe on rainy days when you want to keep the Camaro safe & clean. Just kiddin. Nice Camaro!!
post #40 of 537 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 07, 11:35 AM
Senior Tech
Sean

Heres a shot of my 2 bay garage, I'm thinking about adding on a third bay this summer....

Sean

1968 rs, with an old school, antiquated "junkyard, never even had the valve covers off" 354" SB2.2 pump gas motor........

"I aint never seen talking win me nothin'" -Marshawn Lynch
post #41 of 537 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 07, 11:39 AM
Senior Tech
Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs1968ss View Post

Agreed - beautiful craftsmanship on that. I'm going to borrow that design if you don't mind. Did you design/make it yourself?
post #42 of 537 (permalink) Old Dec 27th, 07, 05:21 PM
Senior Tech
Joe

Git-er-done!

Joe
'68 SS/RS 350
Never enough time... even less money.

post #43 of 537 (permalink) Old Dec 28th, 07, 08:56 AM
Team Member
Christropher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs1968ss View Post
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68RS-SS View Post
Agreed - beautiful craftsmanship on that. I'm going to borrow that design if you don't mind. Did you design/make it yourself?
Thanks too. I did build the fence myself but I can't claim the design. I saw one just like it while driving around in another town one day and went back to take loads of pictures of it I can get you some better shots and explain how I built it in PMs if you want.

Christropher

...in pieces still.

MrDanB - "Don't worry about Mr.Wilcox...He has that incurable disease of thinking that they only made the Camaro in '67
"
post #44 of 537 (permalink) Old Dec 28th, 07, 03:41 PM
Senior Tech
Bill

Quote:
Originally Posted by clwilcox33 View Post
Thanks!

Thanks too. I did build the fence myself but I can't claim the design. I saw one just like it while driving around in another town one day and went back to take loads of pictures of it I can get you some better shots and explain how I built it in PMs if you want.
I would greatly appreciate a litte more info. Custom carpentry is a former career and longime hobby of mine so would use any info. you have to help me build a similar fence. My wife would love it. There's a picture of my current cedar fence above in my garage pictures where you may have noticed in the distance some of the beams are propped up with "temporary fixes" until I can redo it all this spring. Maybe I could even re-use my cedar pickets with the new design. Thanks.
post #45 of 537 (permalink) Old Dec 28th, 07, 03:53 PM
Senior Tech
Mike

One of these days I am going to get a handle on these pics!!!

Last edited by kemper68rs; Dec 28th, 07 at 03:57 PM. Reason: messed up
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode