rkmjbad67 rkmjbad67 is offline
- About rkmjbad67
- overworked and underpaid
- drag radial racing
- First Name
- 1967 camaro, 327, vortec heads, comp cam xe274, vortec performer rpm, 650 dp, pertronix hei, turbo 350, 2800 stall, 4:10 gears, caltracs, drag radials, nice little screamer
- 1967 camaro, 327, 9.7 CR, comp cam xs274solid, vortec cylinder heads, edelbrock vortec performer rpm, 750 annular carb, HVH 2" spacer, msd pro billet w/6A box, turbo 350 trans, 3500 stall, 4:10 gears, caltracs suspension, m/t drag radials.
- Total Messages: 3
- Most Recent Message: Jul 11th, 13 06:18 PM
- Visitor Messages for rkmjbad67
- Last Activity: Today 07:40 AM
- Join Date: Aug 5th, 06
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- pink panther
- Senior Tech
- pink panther is offline
|Mar 5th, 17|
|06:35 AM - cv2065 quoted rkmjbad67 in post Re: Vortec Intake Gasket
thats the same gasket I used o...
|Sep 17th, 16|
|06:14 AM - zdld17 quoted rkmjbad67 in post Re: Fuel Pump Help 69 Camaro
Don, we are talking about the ...
|Sep 16th, 16|
|07:17 PM - rkmjbad67 quoted zdld17 in post Re: Fuel Pump Help 69 Camaro
I don't think drilling hole...
|Aug 21st, 16|
|07:23 PM - 6672DRIVER quoted rkmjbad67 in post Re: MSD Distributor parts
did you ever get a answer on t...