69Z28-RS 69Z28-RS is online now
Gold Lifetime Member
- About 69Z28-RS
- A Classic Auto enthusiast
- Huntsville, AL area
- Classic cars, cruising, restoring, I do my own rebuilding, painting, work on cars for friends.
- engineer (retired)
- First Name
- 69 Z28-RS, orange/black vinyl top, black stripes, factory original.. cowl hood, all tinted glass, console, rosewood, tach, gauges, remote mirror, orange/black interior orig.
- 69 Corvette convertible factory sidepipes, 350/350, 4sp, AC, both tops, '60 Corvette, '72 Corvette coupe, '90 ZR1s #246 & #2346, 55-56-57 Nomads.
- '70 Mach I (wife bought new), 1972 El Camino, 55&57 B/A Sedans
Corvettes (5), Nomads (2), El Camino, etc
- Total Messages: 1
- Most Recent Message: Feb 22nd, 15 06:04 AM
- Visitor Messages for 69Z28-RS
- Last Activity: Today 12:39 PM
- Join Date: Aug 8th, 08
- Referrals: 0
|Sep 16th, 16|
|08:42 AM - 69Z28-RS quoted xabichin67 in post Re: 1969 z/28 x33
Will be picking it up Sunday. ...
|Aug 19th, 16|
|07:41 AM - 69Z28-RS quoted BPOS in post Re: Engine determination
If the 3rd digit in the V...
|Aug 17th, 16|
|09:43 AM - HawkX66 quoted 69Z28-RS in post Re: Bench Bleed/Spilling Fluid
Have fun bleeding/rebuilding ...
|Aug 11th, 16|
|10:14 AM - HawkX66 quoted 69Z28-RS in post Re: Just got an alignment
I just took my '56 Nomad to s...
|Jun 8th, 16|
|09:39 AM - 69Z28-RS quoted Larger Dave in post Re: Opinions on authenticity?
Considering you are able to buy ...
|May 25th, 16|
|07:18 PM - 68camaroz28 quoted 69Z28-RS in post Re: Time for another 68 Z/28 to be restored
Nice, Chick...... very nice! ...
|06:33 AM - 69Z28-RS quoted x77-69z28 in post Re: 69 camaro weird vin letter
Kurt, still no title for a car...
|May 13th, 16|
|08:27 AM - 69Z28-RS quoted bcm66 in post Re: Is this 69 Z-28 real?
I believe the JL8 master c...
|May 10th, 16|
|08:52 AM - HawkX66 quoted 69Z28-RS in post Re: 69 ss396 x66 l34
Hi Dave, Just read thru yo...
|07:37 AM - Gbauer quoted 69Z28-RS in post Re: New Holley Sniper EFI- FiTech's new competition
That is about half of what th...
|May 9th, 16|
|09:01 PM - 69Z28-RS quoted RSSSfanatic in post Re: Is it worth the extra $$ for date coded windshield?
Well, got a call today telling m...
|Apr 25th, 16|
|09:31 AM - HawkX66 quoted 69Z28-RS in post Re: 1969 Camaro SS 396 or Truck 402 Engine
Hawk: There was no differenc...
|Apr 19th, 16|
|07:30 AM - Edgemontvillage quoted 69Z28-RS in post Re: 1969 Camaro RS Z/28 - "Brooklyn Project"
Lloyd, you fellas have taken ...
|Apr 13th, 16|
|06:55 PM - rogerh quoted 69Z28-RS in post Re: Why I like cruise in's but HATE CAR SHOWS
A car show is NOT a car show ...
|04:14 PM - 3d cad quoted 69Z28-RS in post Re: Why I like cruise in's but HATE CAR SHOWS
:) Losing one's virginity i...
|08:00 AM - 69Z28-RS quoted bilodeaulynn in post Re: Flywheel question
Actually, it fits in a USPS mediu...