Team Camaro Tech banner

Back from the Paint Shop WOW!!!

9K views 40 replies 31 participants last post by  Vega$69 
#1 ·
Picked it up yesterday.

I'm way beyond happy with the job Counts Kustoms did for me.

See less See more
#6 ·
Re: Back form the Paint Shop WOW!!!

:thumbsup:

#14 ·
Ryan did a GREAT job :thumbsup:

#31 ·
Hardy anything on the show is real. Lol most of the cars they "flip" are actually customer cars or fiends that they script a story for. For the show they are pulling #s out of the sky.

IT'S ALL FOR ENTERTAINMENT

You should let the guy who puts horns on everything on the show work on your car......lol
hORNEY mIKE he's a pretty good guy. He always in character with his hair spiked and the horny vest

Looks real good there John, and best part is was not stuck in paint shop hell. :thumbsup: Now be careful assembling. Measure twice, cut once:beers:
For sure taking my time. Probably 2-3 months before its done

Looks real good ! Is that the Anvil rear spoiler ?
Yes.

Looks great but we did put a fair amount of work into it to get the fit I wanted. I had expected it would be good to go straight out of the box.

This is the 2nd one they sent me. The first one was just too far off.

They have some neat stuff and they are great in customer service. The also sent me a shaved cowl vent that I returned for poor fit and the 2nd one was better but I ended up using an OEM and smoothing the vent and wiper holes.

I trial fitted their carbon fiber radiator close out panel and did not care for it installed. I have a pair of the carbon fiber Fender Braces that when installed you can't close the hood because the mounts at the radiator support sit to high.

The quality of their stuff is great I just think they should work to improve fit. IDK maybe it's just my car

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.