Team Camaro Tech banner

Time to get down !

Tags
queers
74K views 343 replies 64 participants last post by  sixd8rs 
#1 ·
#335 ·
It was widened about 4 inches. So I am thinking you have to modify the tulip (filler) panel and the trunk lid as well to match? Or just narrow the trunk lid opening on the quarters instead?

#336 ·
It was widened about 4 inches. So I am thinking you have to modify the tulip (filler) panel and the trunk lid as well to match? Or just narrow the trunk lid opening on the quarters instead?

Good eye man ! :thumbsup:

The trunk opening will stay the same but yes I will have to stretch the drop offs and outer wheel house and quarter.

#337 ·
Just thinking as if I were building it... That should look beefy! More room for the fatter meats! :yes: More aggressive stance too. Nice idea!:beers:

#340 ·
Love it! That is going to look sick! :cool: You definitely set the bar here...:beers:

#343 ·
Brian,
Your work is incredible...!
I am in awe of your super powers. I look at your work everyday to inspire me before I work on my project. If mine can turn out half as nice as yours I will be happy. Thanks for teaching a true amateur how it's done! That car is gonna be sweet!
Tony

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.