Team Camaro Tech banner

Info on 69 Camaro Harrison radiator tank code

7K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  Westonz28 
#1 ·
I have a 4 core 23" Harrison Radiator for automatic with tank code A5. I cannot locate this code. Could this be a replacement tank? Tag is 75A, 3018623.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
That is a GM/Chevrolet 'Service' or Over-the-Counter assembly.
The Group is 1.219 and the part number it was listed as is the 3018623 you see on tag.
It replaces the Harrison "UZ" coded factory units used on BB applications with a TH400 trans.
4 Row 23" construction.

#4 ·
Thank you for your replies Kurt and John. Kurt, you said pic is not good and it is not a original tag. I am attaching a few more pics of tag if will help. my camera phone does not take very good pics. The tag appeared original to me. Can you PM me on what you see wrong on tag? I was just unsure on tank with A5. It is a curved neck. It does not have a UZ tag. Thank you.

Attachments

#9 ·
Kurt, I did not know that you got paid for all the great work you do. I thought all you got was the beer smiley. Just kidding. We all know that you do this for the love of Camaros. You could be like the Chevelle Tech site and try to sell there decoding program every time someone wants information on there car.

#11 ·
You could be like the Chevelle Tech site and try to sell there decoding program every time someone wants information on there car.
Which site are you talking about? Are you talking about the www.chevelles.com site?

When did they start doing that? Because I have helped decode stuff - when I was more active on that site - for people and never charged anything to give them information about their cars.

#12 ·
I've gone over there quite a bit for my buddies 70 Chevelle SS454 and haven't run into that either? I hope something hasn't changed...

#13 ·
Yes it is Chevelle tech and it is not out in the open, it is suggested by some members to buy the Chevelle decode program. I have seen that many times. I own a Chevelle and visit the site all the time. It is a good site but things are a little different. This is just how I see things. IMHO. I could be wrong.

#14 ·
I have to retract my notes on Chevelle Tech, I went to the site and I see that is has changed and not doing what I said. I know that it may have done this when I first signed up. Had a 1966 Malibu Convertible, Exwife's car now, and I seem to remember being asked to buy the Decode program then. Looks like they do things just like we do.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.