Team Camaro Tech banner

another X11 SS

4K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  03cup 
#1 ·
#2 ·
The SS hood not being blue makes one think it wasn't born with it.

#8 ·
More Armor All on the tires? Those things are poppin'.

If that current high bid is real it gives me a little more hope for the dumper I've got to sell here in a few months.

#12 ·
his reply to me when i told him SS' didn't come with drum brakes and 10 bolts were only used with pg trans on SS models...

Yes they did, but I won't argue with you. If you read any of the Camaro books, you would see that they did. Thanks.

- codsky

#20 ·
Car is a true rs/ss I removed the original 12 bolt(3:31 gears posi) from it,the rear still lives in my nova. Car sat on a trailer from 1984 till 1994 when I dragged it off,then it sat till until dec 2012 when I sold it to him for $3400. Yes the car needs just about everything. The guy I purchase it from bought it in 1978 think I was the 5th owner

The pics in this link were taken 10-15 years ago.
http://ssnova.freehomepage.com.freehomepage.com/photo.html

#21 ·
why is it that everybody with a X11 camaro thinks it's an SS?:confused:

This one is truly a true X11 RS/SS this was determined by me and a couple members on here back in 1994.

The SS hood not being blue makes one think it wasn't born with it.
Front end was replaced in 1980 due to a minor accident.

Is there anything that car does not need?
Title,vin,frame rails,firewall. Needs just about every pice of sheet metal.

More Armor All on the tires? Those things are poppin'.

If that current high bid is real it gives me a little more hope for the dumper I've got to sell here in a few months.
LOL, we listed sold a couple times went to 5k ,but the buyers flaked out.

Hmmm.. is it from Centereach, NY or NJ?? It looks like Hurricane Sandy may have submerged it and they decided to sell.
Car WAS NOT submerged in sandy,was in my buddies garage during the storm northern NJ the area was not effected.

GOOD CATCH!!! Same car in deed.
In it's true condition.

I subscribed to this tread will answer any question about the car but the pics should tell the TRUE story.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.