Team Camaro Tech banner

Camaro thrashing video

5K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  HwyStarJoe 
#1 ·
I just put together another video of me thrashing on my 67 Camaro. Thought I would share it as we all thrive to get out and drive.

These are so GoPro shots put together out at a test and tune day. Which, lead to some fun.

Cheers
Brett

http://youtu.be/fdJ_yzg1dWI

#9 ·
That looked fun :beers:

what editing program you use ?
Doug Im using a program called Penical Studio.... Not good. Box says it does all this neat stuff. But it does not. As a matter of fact several of the functions don't work. Exp.. the slow and speed up editing causes all sorts of problems. After the purchase I went back and looked a little deeper on the internet reviews. Most people agree that the "studio versions" is a trimmed down version of a professional grade software and therefore the repackaging of this product has caused serious functioning errors.

I heard that Final Cut Pro is a good product.

:beers:

I dont mean to be the sour apple but why do people put loud music in these videos so that you cant hear the car.
:clonk: Lol you are the second person that has mentioned that. Im 45 and Im wondering if Im hanging with the 65 year old crowd....:D

Is'nt that what Hot Rodders do? play loud music and race around in their cars disturbing the public. :)

Anyway the real story is that there were some sections of the sound that were blown out by wind, and I have several videos without music that seem somewhat boring. You are more than welcome to ck them out at my youtube channel "Fab53Camaro"

no harm no fowl. :thumbsup:

If I could find a sponsor for tires I would love to do that in mine
And that's exactly what I need. :yes: It limits how many of these driving events I actually see each year. Luckly I have 2 sets of rims and on this day I was using up the very last bit of some already bald NT-05 tires. So, since I typically spend my track time trying to go as fast as possible,,, This was actually a treat to actually just spend some time goofing off.

:beers:

#15 ·
Yea Carl, I think when you use an apple I-touch or Pad, It will not allow some content with copyright songs. This video has a portion of a song by Peter Gabriel. Try watching it on a stand alone apple or PC.

Sorry.

P.S, I see your are from the Sac area. I grew up in Davis and still have friends I visit in the area. My best school friend (Doug Tolson) lives in the West Sac area. I miss that area.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.