Team Camaro Tech banner

Best Place To Buy RS Grille

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  clill 
#1 ·
I am in the middle of redoing my wifes 68 camaro and want to put a RS grille in the car. When the car was painted I bought the RS fenders for it.
Where is the best place to buy a complete grille for it. I want it to be a good one.
Are most all the grilles manufactured at the same place or are some better than others.

Thanks, Rodney

#3 ·
One thing to consider is going to electric-operated doors instead of the stock vacuum setup. DSE makes a great kit for that, but it's not cheap (about $425 just for the motor kit). The grilles and other pieces can be purchased from plenty of places, as noted above- haven't heard of much difference between the manufacturers.

#4 ·
Definitely will be doing the electric motors. i will check out the kit from DSE for that.Thanks.
My main concern is getting a good quality grille, and I just wanted to be sure i do some homework before ordering it.
Appreciate all the help. The site has been very helpful for me.

#5 ·
I bought the complete RS headlight kit that includes the DSE motors, grill, headligt doors etc. From Steves. The grill is OER and fit well but did need a little clean prior to paint.

#7 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.