Team Camaro Tech banner

Hello from Australia

4K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  Steptoe 
#1 ·
Finally joined Team Camaro, I have a 67 rs Camaro with a 327(original engine) bought it and shipped it over two years ago. Found out that it had been garaged for fifteen years. Only set back was that the engine was cheaply rebuilt and ran very bad. So I got the engine re-sleeved, bonus was it had double hump heads. Nice original car true factory rs with some bog in the rear!
Can't wait to get it on the road

Cheers
The Snowman

#5 ·
Welcome to Team CAMARO Andrew :thumbsup:

Several of your mates are active on here and always good to hear from :cool:

Yeah - but one of the "REAL" ones - not the crud we get here :angry:

Although I'd bet he'd rather have a Toohey's or Boag's if we're buying him a Lager :yes:

#18 ·
who's a distant relative of Da Vinci,
The genuis or the ninga turtle lol

We have been following the fires and stuff over there.... they where saying some of the inland temps where up in the 50C

#21 ·
Hi Andrew,
Welcome to Team Camaro. When you have a chance, please post photos of your 67. It sounds like a great Camaro.

#24 ·
Lots of Aussies buying Cams down under yer way...times must be getting better?
I have meanted this several times over the yrs...American classics/ muscle has been imported in to Aussie and NZ in very large numbers over the last 10yrs, and large numbers before then...
Per head Aussie and NZ lead the world in classic, muscle , veteran and vintage cars...and that desnt include the 2 wheeler guys.
In a 2 mile radius I have 3 1st gen camaros that I know of .. Around 9 or 10 classic/ vintage, then there are the stangs, corvettes and dodges, plus the Aussie muscle cars and hot rods, buckets, coupes etc...
We moved to a small town down country for a while... Cambridge... I thought we had a lot up here... that town is about HP.
All of these are o

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.