Team Camaro Tech banner

1969 Camaro convertible

4K views 18 replies 12 participants last post by  camarodude67 
#1 · (Edited)
I understand this is hard to determine without pictures however a close estimate/guesstimate would be appreciative. One owner all original 1969 camaro LM1 convertible with a 99% rust free body, perfect floors and trunk, original 350ci/255hp engine, 87k actual miles, automatic trans, factory air, powersteering, power drumbrakes, powertop, 12 bolt posi, 1 older repaint that you could get by with for awhile but would want to repaint soon (light green), top is old/needs replaced, original standard green interior still looks good, overall just a original car with good "patina" so to speak, nice driver quality not a restored showcar.

#14 ·
Jeff: Yessir, that's New Deal Used Cars... Now wait just a Goddamn minute. What the hell is this? Is this a 1974 Mercedes 450SL for *twenty-four thousand dollars*? That's too f$&*@ng high!
[blows up car with dynamite. Roy watches at home]

Love that movie
sorry to get off topic :cool:

#12 ·
Actually, given it's RUST Free and making the ASSUMPTION the A/C blows cold, I would bump my estimated value to $20k to $22k and stress to the seller the added cost to repaint the car is going to put you at top dollar for the car.

#17 ·
Yep, looks like a flipper. He has a BIN listed for $35K. Don't see any way in hell he will get that for it. If he does, then I guess that is a sign that the musclecar market is coming back strong. :p

IMO, this car would make a great cruiser for local car shows and cruise-ins just the way it is, especially if the AC is functional. A nice set of white letter radials would really dress it up, and a new white top would help immeasurably. I would not think about messing with the paint or interior - I would leave the Frost Green / Lt Green interior in all its glory. Aren't there enough red, blue and black Camaros at the car shows already? :) Leave it like it is as a "semi-survivor", and just enjoy all the attention as you cruise down the road on a warm summer night.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.