Team Camaro Tech banner

350 Aluminum Head built Motor and Th-350 worth?

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  mark67ss 
#1 ·
Going a different direction with my car so I am looking to sell the motor and tranny in the car. Currently it is a GM GOODWRENCH shortblock motor with the 4 bolt main block.It has been built to replicate the GM GOODWRENCH QUEST motor built in the CHP magazine. It currently has an XE 268 COMP CAM with matching hydralic lifters, hardened pushrods, and matching double valve springs. 23 degree Trick Flow Aluminum heads, Pro Magnum 1.6 full roller rockers with the poly locks,harded Polished RPM EDELBROCK AIR GAP manifold, Holley 650 mechanical carb, MSD pro billet distributer, Taylor 8.5 wires, Chrome valve covers, Complete March pulley system, chrome alternator,double cloyes timing chain. It is complete and turnkey ready. I runs very very strong and looks like a show piece under the hood. The whole combo has about 500 miles on it tops!! I built it because the article touted it as a strong motor to build with just bolt on parts. It makes approximately 420 hp and 400 tq according to the article. It runs excellent and is very very reliable. What do you think this engine would bring in the market place and am I better off selling it as is or parting it out? I also have a th-350 tranny with low mileage on it and a 2400 stall converter that will go with it. ANY OPINIONS, COMMENTS OR INTEREST, PLEASE LET ME KNOW. The motor is still in the car and can be heard for anyone who is interested.

Thanks
MarK
markor1@comcast.net
978-479-8319

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.