Team Camaro Tech banner

Production date Info for 1969

7K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Z282NV 
#1 ·
Is anyone cataloging current owners of 1969 Camaros by production date?
The reason I'm asking is I am wondering who has a 1969 camaro that was built later than mine. And conversely and by simple curiosity, who owns the very first camaro! :thumbsup:

By the way, my 1969 Camaro Convertible has a production date code of the 4th week of October 1969,
and I have never heard of anyone having a November 1969 production date! I believe I may own the very last 1969 Camaro convertible made!

#2 ·
CRG shows 3990 Camaros built at Norwood during November 1969, with the last VIN seq being: 711922 . In October, Norwood built 15,325 Camaros, so the 3990 is about a week's worth of production in November... (data per CRG)..

#3 ·
I was examining my '69 Z28 data plate today, and noticed that the last 4 digits of my NOR produced body was '..1969' which is sorta neat *G* (and I'd never noticed that before in my 30 yrs of ownership.... reading TC and CRG is making me 'number conscious')... :)

#5 ·
TC=Team Camaro (this site)
CRG= Camaro Research Group or this site: http://www.camaros.org/index.shtml

I havent seen a November 69 built convert, but I know of at least 2 10D converts.

#6 ·
Is anyone cataloging current owners of 1969 Camaros by production date?
The reason I'm asking is I am wondering who has a 1969 camaro that was built later than mine. And conversely and by simple curiosity, who owns the very first camaro! :thumbsup:

By the way, my 1969 Camaro Convertible has a production date code of the 4th week of October 1969,
and I have never heard of anyone having a November 1969 production date! I believe I may own the very last 1969 Camaro convertible made!
Mine is not a vert but it is a 1969 10E car, 5th week of October.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.