Team Camaro Tech banner

You guys did such a great job last time......

1K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  drummerskey 
#1 ·
I found this one and I am in process. It looks like I will need to fix the speedo, I am not really the biggest fan of the fat tires and may want to switch them, I need the seat extenders and I really would like to add power steering (I have no idea what these things cost).

It is not a true Z and he didnt state that it was, he just said that he didn't want to remove the emblems and leave a hole. I am interested to see what your thoughts are on the car and what these items would cost along with what you would do to make it a cruiser....again, I am not that concerned with original.

Let me know if there are issue with the link...it's the first time using Flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/909478.../?hide_photostream_welcome=1#photo_8260803163

#4 ·
RS reverse lights with standard front end, appears that the header stripes are crooked but that could be pix angle, inspect the rockers, floor pans, lower quarters- that is where the problems start.

Shiney paint can hide a ton of mud.

The pictures are so dark it is hard to make assessments.

#5 ·
Yeah, I took the pictures.......it was dark-ish out that day. I get it up on a lift on Wednesday. There was on small bubble, size of a quarter on the driver's quarter and there is some rust in the trunk pan.

It's listed for under $20K

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.