Discount for Ricks Camaro's? - Team Camaro Tech
Team Camaro Tech join team camaro

Camaro Parts at SS396.com     
GROUND UP & SS396.com         
Official Sponsor of Team Camaro

Auto Insurance

Registered users (free) do not see these large ads

Camaros.net Site Help Discussion Website questions, comments, suggestions and tech help.

Old Mar 29th, 12, 04:27 PM

JB'S CAMARO

Default Discount for Ricks Camaro's?

Does Ricks Camaro's offer discounts to TC members?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 12, 05:09 PM
Gold Lifetime Member

Max Stewart

Default Re: Discount for Ricks Camaro's?

I buy alot of 1st Gen Parts and have never been offered any discount other than when they have a sale, What the companies need to offer a discount on is the shipping charges, some times the shipping charges are higher than the part ordered, at least that has happened to me, Comment is my personal experience................Max in Las Vegas, NV
Old Mar 29th, 12, 07:10 PM

Brian

If you sign up for the e-mail newsletter you get special non advertised specials all the time, or a deeper discount code sent to you then the public one like the St Patrick weekend deal.
Old Mar 30th, 12, 04:27 AM

JB'S CAMARO

Thanks I just got a promo code thru april 2 2012 for 15% for interior parts. It is (AFG) for Ricks Camaro.
Old Mar 30th, 12, 06:52 AM
Senior Tech

jeff

ugh i just received my headrests, seat foams, and those Little chrome pieces that go under headrests. 15% would have been nice.
1964 CHEVY II 406 SOLD
Old Mar 30th, 12, 12:39 PM
Gold Lifetime Member

Max Stewart

I don't see how to post my question on team camaro forum, guess I am not savy and need some ones help!!! Some time back on T.C. Forum a member explained and showed pictures as to how to repair 1st Gen Camaro/Firebird Bucket Seat Tracks, Can some one find that post and tell me what it is. I bought some aftermarket Seat Tracks, for my 68 Camaro Bucket Seats, and the seats don't slide right, and checked and the ball bearings are not lined up, etc. Seats won't slide back all the way, and are hard to get to slide at all, need to correct this ASAP, if I had my choice I would not install the aftermarket tracks( they are supposed to work just like the origanal GM tracks) but these don't and are a real pain, If I could find the original GM tracks that were not all rusted, etc and could bolt them onto my buckets, I suspect that would solve my problem, but so far cannot find the original tracks.. Also would like for future use, as how to post any thing on T.C.Forum...............Thanks, Max in Las Vegas, NV
Old Mar 30th, 12, 01:59 PM
Gold Lifetime Member

Tom

Rick's has matched competitor pricing for me on certain parts.
Old Mar 30th, 12, 09:03 PM
Senior Tech

Garth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuckcity View Post
I don't see how to post my question on team camaro forum, guess I am not savy and need some ones help!!! Some time back on T.C. Forum a member explained and showed pictures as to how to repair 1st Gen Camaro/Firebird Bucket Seat Tracks, Can some one find that post and tell me what it is. I bought some aftermarket Seat Tracks, for my 68 Camaro Bucket Seats, and the seats don't slide right, and checked and the ball bearings are not lined up, etc. Seats won't slide back all the way, and are hard to get to slide at all, need to correct this ASAP, if I had my choice I would not install the aftermarket tracks( they are supposed to work just like the origanal GM tracks) but these don't and are a real pain, If I could find the original GM tracks that were not all rusted, etc and could bolt them onto my buckets, I suspect that would solve my problem, but so far cannot find the original tracks.. Also would like for future use, as how to post any thing on T.C.Forum...............Thanks, Max in Las Vegas, NV
Hello Max, regarding the seat tracks, you'll find that info in the Interior Forum. There's one thread there that's a sticky, meaning it will always stay at the top for all to see and easy to find. http://www.camaros.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23

...or you can do a search there (Interior Forum) for more related topics. The button is at the top right, and you fill in the keywords you're searching for.

Regarding "how to post anything on a TC Forum", I presume you're wanting to start a new topic or ask a question ? First go to the appropriate forum (Interior, Bodyshop, etc.). The "Post a New Topic" buttons are at the top left or right sides of each forum. Look for the green flashing arrows. Just fill out the heading and your query and post away......
Advertisement