Team Camaro Tech banner

67 Camaro Window Felts

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  rogerh 
#1 ·
He guys....I am slowly loosing patients with the aftermarket world.....like the rest of you. I am looking for a set of window felts that actaully fit....I have tried 2 sets from NPD from REPOP's and they did not fit. I bought the oe style with the chrome bead and rubber lip. For some reason they all are to low. The rubber and chrome do not sit on the top of the door. I have installed many a repop set on my 69's with no fitment issues. Does any one no what part number and manufacturer fits....or will I have to find original GM pieces. Also if you do can you send me a photo of yours installed thanks guys. I searched all of the old threads and part numbers with no luck on fitment. This car is an all original RS survivor with minor repairs being done. Thanks any help would be great....Jerry

#2 ·
Jerry I used Repops that I got from Classic Ind. This has been three years ago but the ones I got fit like a glove. When I got mine Classic had a large supply and Repops was changing suppliers or manufactures.

Roger

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.