Team Camaro Tech banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-6 of 7 Results
  1. Body Shop
    I recently bought a 69 hardtop basket case. The previous owner stripped the car of paint and parts down to the shell. He also removed the complete trunk and back section of the car. To get the complete trunk out, he cut the quarters straight back from the top of the wheel wells. He removed the...
  2. Body Shop
    Upon beginning undercarriage prep work on my 1969 Camaro, we discovered the previous owner (a body shop) had patched the passenger side rear frame rail in a couple spots and covered it with a pretty substantial amount of bondo. At this point, we are questioning how structurally sound the rail...
  3. Engine
    I appreciate your patience up front. I'm new to the forum, and probably the least experienced guy in here. Figured with YouTube and camaros.net, how hard could rebuilding a camaro be?!?! Now I'm feeling the pain of my ignorance - and lovin every minute of it! Dropped in a 406 in my '68. Took...
  4. Convertibles
    I purchased a 69 convertible project recently. The good news is the body is absolutely mint. The not-so-good news is that there is absolutely no top, interior or trim. When I say no top, I mean no frame, material, mechanics, electrics, hydraulics, boot etc. Nothing. No carpet, no seats, no...
  5. Member Classifieds
    I'm looking for a subframe within a reasonable drive of NY...for a 68 Camaro...only frame is needed. Please send me a PM. Thanks.
  6. Body Shop
    So I have only been here a short while, but one of the questions that I have had, and the one that people have asked on here is: How do I build a body cart/jig? Well there is a multitude of information available, however, I thought I would start a thread where everybody can post pics and...
1-6 of 7 Results