67 rsss hideway wiring help needed - Team Camaro Tech
Tech 2000 Our previous General Forum
Replies ONLY - no new topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Jun 29th, 01, 02:14 PM Thread Starter

Question

Its been a few months since my last post and the car is almost together. I need help for my hideaways. I put everything back together but i missed something. Does anyone have a coloured wiring diagram or can advise by posting? I know my blue wire is power, and then there is a purple and red/orange...but i forgot which ones go on which switches...
Ive got a Camaro Factory assembly model which shows how it goes back together but not the colour of the wires.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Jun 30th, 01, 02:57 AM
Tech Team

Frank - Just went through this and, if you can wait till early next week, I can scan and e-mail you everything you can possibly need. Are you just concerned about limit switches or do you also need the relay plate. What are you using for a circuit breaker on the relay plate. It should be a 10 amp breaker but most places will tell you the 30 amp is an OK replacement. Hogwash!! If you do have a 30, I suggest you do what I did, put an inline 10 amp fuse between the breaker and the first relay. It very easily tucks up so it can't be seen.
Cheers,
JJH
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Jun 30th, 01, 07:55 AM
Senior Tech

first of all--not trying to be crabby--please post your topics in the proper forum--the electrical/wiring topic area specifically states for troubleshooting electrical problems. Our admins have warned that too many posts in the general tech area makes the system harder to manage for them--we don't want to crash the whole thing.

Go to electrical & wiring and click on the search link upper right. type in hideaway. this will show you the postings in this subject and click the link to Dave Pozzi's page. Have fun. I fixed mine using this diagram and sent Dave the wire color info to add to the page. It's not to hard of a fix if the wires aren't butchered too badly.

Good luck,
Lance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode