Greetings all. Just in case, by some slim chance that somebody has missed me
or noticed an absence from me, Im in the process of moving to America
. And for the curious type, its to the Charlotte area. So until I can get everything up and going again, Id like to leave everyone with the 10 Commandments for the Car Collector for its something that Ive never seen on this site, and I know that there is alot of it going on(SteveoCamaro
).So everyone take care and remember, no street racing, and 'Ill Be Back'
1) Thou shalt not read thy Hemmings on company time, lest thy employer make it impossible to continue thy car payments.
2) Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors car, garage, jack stands, nor his battery charger.
3) Thou shalt not store thy car out-of-doors except for the wife's Yugo.
4) Thou shalt not deceive thy wife into thinking that thee is takeing her for a romantic Sunday drive when indeed thou art going to look at another car.
5) Thou shalt not love thy cars more than thy wife and children.
6) Thou shalt not despise thy neighbors Edsel, nor his Camaro, nor even his '72 Super Cheyenne short bed.
7) Thou shalt not tell thy spouse the entire cost of thy latest restoration, at least not all at the same time.
8) Thou shalt not promise thy wife a new addition to the house and then use it to store cars and parts.
9) Thou shalt not allow thy sons and daughters to get married during car show season.
10) Thou shalt not buy thy wife a floor jack for Christmas.
67 Camaro SS Conv.
70 Challenger R/T Conv.