fuel pump question? - Team Camaro Tech
Tech 2000 Our previous General Forum
Replies ONLY - no new topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Jan 5th, 01, 08:32 AM Thread Starter

Angry

The reason I figured my engine to be a hi-po 327 is because the fuel pump went out recently and I at first bought the fuel pump for a 350 when I got it home I found out that the fuel pump was wrong so I took it back and replaced it with one for a 327 and it worked perfectly and mached the old fuel pump. Then I was looking around on the internet for engine codes and found out that It was either a 302, or a corvette/camaro
hi-po 327, I found these results on two separarte internet sites, the names I do not know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Jan 5th, 01, 09:33 AM
Senior Tech

Thumbs up

Post your #'s on the tag team section on this site, you're sure to get an informative response. I assume you have the 0010 block, so just post the #'s off the deck, they will be the #'s needed to tell exactly what the motor is out of......also, you might want to pull one of your valve covers and get your head casting #'s, those will help also.......KZ

------------------
John D. Smith
69' SS/396
www.geocities.com/kz1000ltd
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Jan 6th, 01, 04:47 PM Thread Starter

Question

I found on the moretec website that the block number 3970010 could be a 69' 302 or a 69'to 80' 350 the other codes on the engine are c5f121802 and v1121tyz and on the harvey racing engines website the numbers show a corvette/camaro hi-po 327.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode