Join Date: Apr 2000
Location: Columbia, MO USA
The "HP" books "how-to" series are very good but not geared so much towards the more advanced "gearheads" as Vizards or Ed Stafels.
Amazon should give you a percent off discount and I'm here to say they get them to you before you can turn around.
Try any of these. And if I had the money that I've got in my "library", I probably could afford that lung I want for my big engine. Ha!, Ha!!! Go figure.
(1) GM's Chevrolet Power.
(2) The Chevrolet Racing Engine by Bill Jenkins.
(3) Chevy Performance by John Michelsen.
(4) How To Build Max Performance Chevy Rat Motors by Ed Staffel.
(5) How to Hotrod Small-block Chevys by HP.
(6) How to Hotrod Big-block Chevys by HP.
(7) How To Rebuild Big-Block Chevy Engines by HP and also the small-block book.
(8) Big Block Chevy Performance by HP.