Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Overland Park, KS
1. the tach (duh) - repo's are being sold, but I found out not being made yet. Expect at least 3-6 month delay (per Classic)
2. The circut board
3. if your car didn't originally have a tach, a conversion harness ($90) to accept the tach without having to buy all new harnesses
4. The metal housing the tach mounts into. The tach housings have a different plate on the right side.
5. Need to drill small hole in proper location in your lens for the clock.
6. Some sort of gauges (factory or otherwise) because you lose the idiot lights and fuel gauge.
I think that is fairly complete. As far as cost, Expect $500-$600 for a good 5K tach on e-bay w/circut board & housing, $90 for conv. harness, $350 for complete factory gauge setup (new), $90 for console harness, $15 for new Temp sender (for gauge-not idiot light).
That's my best guess.