Reminder: Texas F-body meet - Team Camaro Tech
Tech 2000 Our previous General Forum
Replies ONLY - no new topics.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 01, 07:54 AM Thread Starter

Just a reminder for those of you that showed interest in attending the large Texas f'body meet in Austin and River City Raceway (new dragstrip between Seguin and San Antonio) March 2nd and 3rd. We will be meeting at the Dragstrip Friday the 2nd to race then meet at City Park in Austin Saturday. The meeting place in Austin might change, though. So far, I would estimate about 150-200 Camaros and Firebirds are attending. For those of you traveling in there is a room block at the Courtyard near 6th street in Austin. I think rooms are $79/night. If you want, you can email [email protected] if you would like a room, but you must do so by Monday, Feb. 12 to get the discounted rate. There is a website with all the information up at http://texasf-body.8m.com. It will be updated soon with the latest information and maps to RCR and the Austin meeting place. You guys can also email me at [email protected] if you want. I really want to see a good showing for first gen f-bodies.
I will also be posting reminders and more info on this board up until the meet.

Thanks,
Ryan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old Feb 7th, 01, 08:20 AM Thread Starter

I forgot to mention that I work part-time at a shop very near the proposed Austin meeting place. So if anyone that is going to River City Raceway needs any last-minute repairs, upgrades, or need tires (slicks) put on for free just let me know. I am in class at UT all week so I'll only be able to help out Friday afternoon/evening or Saturday morning. I also have plenty of tools at my dad's house.

Hope to see some of you guys there!
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old Feb 8th, 01, 01:24 PM Thread Starter

ttt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode