Team Camaro class reunion - Page 2 - Team Camaro Tech
Bench Racing Stories, cruising and more.

18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 97 (permalink) Old May 20th, 16, 10:51 AM
Senior Tech
Freddie

Re: Team Camaro class reunion

If you guys get close to western KY let me know. I guess I'm an old timer on here.

'69 RS/SS396 pro street/427/4spd/9"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 97 (permalink) Old May 20th, 16, 11:29 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Don

Might be a good central location for many of us.

Don
TC # 349
Zdld17:69 Z/RS,306, NOR141111, 9N554XXX, 12A, X3G, 59/59,723, AFR 195,CCC282/290HR, TKO 600, BU1122B1E Owner since Dec 1968

post #18 of 97 (permalink) Old May 20th, 16, 03:48 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Kevin

Hi Jerry and All.

Hope all is well with everyone. I don't post anymore or even check this site much at all. Lost interest many years ago and it has never returned. Funny how we would be posting as much as we could way back when ! Things have changed and we are getting too old (G) for aggravation or frustration. Still have the Camaro and have been working on it. New Stainless gas tank, new pilot bushing , throw-out bearing , disk and fork. Having a hard time getting the transmission in place. The Tremec 5 speeds are one heavy transmission to get in place laying on the ground. Five years ago it did,'t seem as heavy as it does now.

Take Care all....

Kev

post #19 of 97 (permalink) Old May 20th, 16, 03:54 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixtyAte View Post
Hi Jerry and All.

Hope all is well with everyone. I don't post anymore or even check this site much at all. Lost interest many years ago and it has never returned. Funny how we would be posting as much as we could way back when ! Things have changed and we are getting too old (G) for aggravation or frustration. Still have the Camaro and have been working on it. New Stainless gas tank, new pilot bushing , throw-out bearing , disk and fork. Having a hard time getting the transmission in place. The Tremec 5 speeds are one heavy transmission to get in place laying on the ground. Five years ago it did,'t seem as heavy as it does now.

Take Care all....

Kev
Very heavy, heavier than a ford top loader, glad I found someone to agree. I find it best to pull the motor and trans, of course I have a bucket list for the motor just to have an excuse. Looking at one of those sizzors type lifts. Have a goodun.

Don
TC # 349
Zdld17:69 Z/RS,306, NOR141111, 9N554XXX, 12A, X3G, 59/59,723, AFR 195,CCC282/290HR, TKO 600, BU1122B1E Owner since Dec 1968

post #20 of 97 (permalink) Old May 20th, 16, 04:03 PM
John

Garage

Everybody should come to Vegas for a party.

What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas
post #21 of 97 (permalink) Old May 20th, 16, 06:37 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega$69 View Post
Everybody should come to Vegas for a party.

What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas
Usually fly there for SEMA, but if we could get a convoy headed that way,I would drive.

Don
TC # 349

post #22 of 97 (permalink) Old May 20th, 16, 07:42 PM
John

Garage

Went to the Lateral G party last year at margaritaville.

Was during SEMA

Great fun
post #23 of 97 (permalink) Old May 21st, 16, 02:43 PM
Retired
Jim

I ran across one of those old Team Camaro banners with signatures on it out in one of my outbuildings in a tube box. I can send it off to anyone that wants to have it for another cruise,rally, meet greet someday.
DOUG G, jr68 and SICKT9 like this.

Click..is Jim..former owner of a 69RS-LM1 350/255 - 700r
"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished,
That will be the beginning." Louis L'Amour
post #24 of 97 (permalink) Old May 21st, 16, 04:52 PM Thread Starter
Team Member
Jerry R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixtyAte View Post
Hi Jerry and All.

Take Care all....

Kev
Hi Kev, good to hear from you. I'm like you I havent posted in quite a while although I check back often. Two reasons,
1. Ive finished my Camaro (though theyre never really finished)
2. Im doing a 73 Corvette and its a big project and Im studying the Vette forum alot
we used to have some great discussions on this forum. There was nothing else like Team Camaro in its heyday.

my Magnaflow X-pipe system sound clip, click the link

post #25 of 97 (permalink) Old May 21st, 16, 05:23 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
joe

anyone with a join date after 2000 is a Camaro grasshopper
post #26 of 97 (permalink) Old May 21st, 16, 09:09 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Cruzin "the 82"

Ill go with johns suggestion about Vegas!! but I probably wont have my Camaro unless I install AC

angel

post #27 of 97 (permalink) Old May 21st, 16, 11:42 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelglo View Post
Ill go with johns suggestion about Vegas!! but I probably wont have my Camaro unless I install AC
Vegas would be a distant second choice after, say, hell. I'll take any place real. Western Kentucky sounds pretty good, and I've always found big gear heads' posts to be pretty darn instructive.

Mike - '68 Camaro with lots of stuff done to it.

post #28 of 97 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 16, 05:02 AM
Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post
I ran across one of those old Team Camaro banners with signatures on it out in one of my outbuildings in a tube box. I can send it off to anyone that wants to have it for another cruise,rally, meet greet someday.

Jim, You can send it my way if you could. Doug and I (an others) are planning to attend the Delaware Camaro show June 5th, we can display it there. I will PM you my Addy.

Kevin

post #29 of 97 (permalink) Old May 22nd, 16, 10:12 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Scott

I remember that banner.
DOUG G, jr68, jcdubs and 2 others like this.

Scott from NJ. Stay thirsty, my friends

Feather-light suspension, Konis just couldn't hold
I'm so glad I took a look inside your showroom doors

TC Member #13
post #30 of 97 (permalink) Old May 23rd, 16, 06:22 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Charley

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjD View Post
Some random shots...
I think those were all my cars.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	011d.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	149617  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode