Humpday Humor, 2/6 ... Poof!!! - Team Camaro Tech
Bench Racing Stories, cruising and more.

5Likes
  • 4 Post By Everett#2390
  • 1 Post By Vega

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old Feb 6th, 19, 04:26 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
Bess-68's rule

Garage
Red face Humpday Humor, 2/6 ... Poof!!!

Poof!
A government employee found an old brass lamp in a filing cabinet.
When he dusted it off, a genie appeared and granted him three wishes. "I'd love an ice-cold beer right now," he told the genie.
Poof! A beer appeared. Next the man said, "I wish to be on an island, surrounded by beautiful and willing women."
Poof! He was on an island with gorgeous women fawning all over him. Oh, man this is the life, the guy thought. "I wish I never had to work again."
And poof!...He was back at his desk inthe government office!

Heaven Joke
A man died and went to The Judgment, they told him , “Before you meet with God, I should tell you — we’ve looked over your life,
and to be honest you really didn’t do anything particularly good or bad.We’re not really sure what to do with you. Can you tell us anything you did that can help us make a decision?” The newly arrived soul thought for a moment and replied, “Yeah, once I was driving along and came upon a person who wasbeing harassed by a group of thugs.
So I pulled over, got out a bat, and went up to the leader of the thugs. He was a big, muscular guy with a ring piercedthrough his lip. Well, I tore the ring out of his lip, and told him he and his gang had better stop bothering this guy or they would have to deal with me!”
“Wow that’s impressive, “When did this happen?” “About three minutes ago,” came the reply.

Garage Door
After 45 years at the company and ready to retire, the boss walked into the office on his last day of work.
He didn't noticehis zipper was down and his fly area wide open.
His long-time assistant walked up to him and said, “This morning when you left your house,did you close your garage door?”
The boss said he knew he'd closed the garage door, and walked into his office puzzled by the question.
Later, as he checked himself in the office mirror before his final lunch in the company cafeteria, he noticed his fly was open, so he zipped it up.
Then he understood his assistant's question about his 'garage door.'
He headed out,paused by her desk, smiled, and asked, “When my garage door was open, did you see my stretch limo parked in there?”
“No,” she said,“I didn't. All I saw was a rusty Olds with two flat tires.”

Dangerous Food
A Physician was speaking about the dangers of certain foods to a large group in Florida.
He told them,"You have to be aware of hidden dangers. Hydrogenated fats are killers.
Soda pop melts your tooth enamel and eats away your stomach lining. Most prepared foods are high in sugar, salt, and MSG.
Even our drinking water can be harmful if not pure enough.
"But there's one food that's the most dangerous of all. Can anybody tell me what food causes the most grief and suffering even years after consuming it?"
The audience was silent until an older man in the second row spoke up and said, "Wedding Cake?"

Job Interview
I went for a job interview and the manager said, "We're looking for someone who I sresponsible."
"Well I'm your man," I replied. "In my last job, whenever anything went wrong they said I was responsible."

The Wishing Well
A couple came upon a wishing well. The husband leaned over, made a wish and threw in a penny. The wife decided to make a wish, too
But she leaned over too much, fell into the well, and drowned.
The husband was stunned for a while, but then smiled and said, "Cool! It really works"!

Give a man a rescued dog for the health of both their souls. May 2017 ROTM Winner - Thank you!
'
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CUBS - 2016 World Series Champions - maybe this year, 2019 ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old Feb 6th, 19, 08:16 AM
Senior Tech
Brian

Re: Humpday Humor, 2/6 ... Poof!!!

Those were all great!

Experience...... It's what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old Feb 6th, 19, 05:33 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Scott

Garage

Have to remember to close the garage door.

68 302 M20 - 85 IROC Z
The older I get the faster I was.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old Feb 6th, 19, 06:43 PM
John

Garage

Remind me of the story of the couple that were driving across the Arizona desert and were stopped by a group of bikers

The bikers put the guy in a circle they scraped on the ground and told the guy if you stepped out of the circle they would kill him

They then proceeded to abuse and rape the young lady and all the time the young man just kept laughing and laughing

When they asked him why he kept laughing he said to them ha ha Ha I stepped out of the circle three times and you didn’t even see me
69Z28 likes this.

66 Chevelle Protour LS3/525(SOLD AT Mecum 2018)
69 SS396 Cortez Silver(SOLD)
69 Z28(Sold)
69 Pro Tour - LS3/T56
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
(SOLD)
69 Pro Tour - LS7/T56 (SOLD)

69 Z28/RS Tribute355/5 Speed (SOLD)
69 RS Clone 427/TH400 (SOLD)
67 RSZZ502/5 Speed (SOLD)
69 Camaro 406 SBC/TH400 (SOLD)
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old Feb 6th, 19, 06:49 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega$69 View Post
Remind me of the story of the couple that were driving across the Arizona desert and were stopped by a group of bikers

The bikers put the guy in a circle they scraped on the ground and told the guy if you stepped out of the circle they would kill him

They then proceeded to abuse and rape the young lady and all the time the young man just kept laughing and laughing

When they asked him why he kept laughing he said to them ha ha Ha I stepped out of the circle three times and you didn’t even see me

Oh so old. Remember hearing that one in the 60's.

06A 1969 Camaro Z28
X33D80 69 B 711 Black Stripes
Console w/tach and gauges.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode