Team Camaro Tech banner

google this vvvvvvvvvvvvvv

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  ilikeike 
#1 ·
i tried to copy and past, but couldn't
6 Camaros to buy, sell or hold - Hagerty

#4 ·
I guess it depends on your perspective. If you are treating muscle car ownership as a hobby and for your enjoyment then the dollars should not matter. If it is your business I guess the dollars matter. Maybe it is for the best if they drop in price, then more people might get into the hobby as they would be able to afford the good cars out there. But then again, once us baby boomers are gone it's going to be like the early 70's with the gas crunch , no one is going to want these cars anymore and the supply will exceed the demand. A 1937 Chevy is a nice car but I don't want one.

#6 ·
All the early muscle cars will drop eventually... 20, 30 more years...less? There simply won't be enough demand. Everyone knows they are cool, but the average person doesn't really want to own a specialty vehicle. Most don't have the expendable income, storage space, time, knowledge to maintain it. I think the Model T market will collapse first.

#8 ·
Melrose RS;1783166787 I think the Model T market will collapse first.[/QUOTE said:
I Thought that already happened. LOL

#11 ·
I think Gasoline availability/cost will have a huge impact in the next decade or two. Gas cars may be outlawed in CA.
Yeah I read gas was up to $6 in CA. In Houston I am paying $2.20 for regular I run in my truck, more for 93 premium. Between the taxes and wild fires there may not be much left in CA but a bunch of over paid Hollywood Stars and flaming liberals. Maybe somebody can export the old CA car culture to the rest of the country before the San Andreas Fault ruptures and CA Slides off into the Pacific.

Reactions: ctcz28
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.