Team Camaro Tech banner

What does your Camaro share it's home with.

12K views 96 replies 64 participants last post by  The Camaro Guy 
#1 ·
So someone mentioned starting a post like this not so long ago. So I will start. Please post pictures of your prize possessions.

My Z shares it's home with a 1968 Palomino lawn tractor. I'm almost done with the restoration. It was purchased by my father in the late 70's at a park service auction. It had a 60" cutting deck under it. I'm restoring it for my 12 year old daughter. Has a 2 cylinder Kholer engine and a hydrostatic transmission. It goes almost 30 mph. It is thought that only 210 of these were made between 1968-1970 by the Roof Mower Company. This is one of 2 that I'm building. Last picture is what my restoration started as. Almost all hand bent metal.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Very cool. That's what I'm talking about.

#5 ·
Pretty cool, Keith. I've never seen anything like it until just now googling it (Palomino lawn tractor). Is the military paint scheme your concoction or were they like that originally ? Do you have the mower deck ?

Teddy, my redcat spends the winter months under the same roof as the 'maro, although he's outside. '46 International T-6, narrow gauge doing push-ups in the second pic. :)

#6 ·
Garfield, the military theme was my idea. They all came red. I do have the mower deck, but probably will not install it. These little machines have a pretty small following due to limited production. I love the IH. Very cool to see them restored. I saw a old steamshovel that I wanted to restore, but my wife put her foot down on that one.

Attachments

Reactions: Garfields Maro
#10 ·
They're always fighting for attention. And, there's more.

Attachments

Reactions: wireboy355
#27 ·
My driveways share the following:
'67 Camaro RS
'02 Camaro SS
'04 M3 'Vert
'88 C3500 Dually, Std cab dually
'07 4Runner and latest addition is an '07 Acura TSX
Oh, forgot in mentioning '70 Triumph Bonneville

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.