Team Camaro Tech banner

Opinions please

4K views 29 replies 22 participants last post by  adjudimo 
#1 ·
My 67 has after market fenders on it so it has no holes for the badges. Should I put the emblems on the fenders or leave them off

Thanks

#9 ·
I say leave them off for multiple reasons:
1) No holes in your fenders is always a plus
2) As John said above, I debadge everything - even my new truck. Nice clean look
3) They suck to clean especially when you have wax stuck in and around them
4) If you are a millennial it's less work - refer to #1 and #3
5) I'm out of reasons - refer to #'s 1-4>:)

#11 ·
Then you'd like a C7 Corvette Coupe.

There are approx 3000 Emblems on the car including the headlight lenses door sills and other places.

The most are found on the rear window shaded area. Looking closely you will see the fade is comprised of a matrix of C7 Corvette crossed flag emblems.

#14 ·
Beautiful car! I'm going to let others chime in on badging or not. I think your car could go either way. I think if your on the fence about badging, buy the stick on ones and leave them on for a while. See if they grow on you and if you like them or if after a while you can't stand them. You could badge just one side of the car to get a visual comparison.

#16 ·
Looks like you needed to set up a poll for this question.

My opinion for your vehicle would be to badge it. Like others said you can use stick on's if you don't want to drill holes.

If you are going for the COPO look then don't stripe it but if not then as Darin said above a white bumble bee stripe would suit your car perfectly.

Nice car by the way. I would like to have a 67 to keep my 69 company.

#20 ·
Thanks, for the input. I never thought about the bumblebee stripe but I think it would look good. The emblems I may try the stick on to see what I think

Thanks again

#23 ·
My favorite reply is this; Just the fact that you own a 67 Camaro and you have this quandary is awesome. Do you know how many people can't have this debate because they don't own a 67 Camaro? Take a moment to appreciate this problem. I love it!

Brett....

#30 ·
I think the 3M sided stick on type should be used first. That way you can decide for yourself whether you like it or not. If you do then you have them. If you decide you don't care for them so much, a little heat and fishing line will take them right back off. Just buy one emblem to start with if need be. You can always wait until another order is placed to get the others. (shipping?) And I agree, a white bumblebee stripe would look pretty sweet on your car; which is a nice looking car by the way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.