Team Camaro Tech banner

Chris at CI

7K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  ClassicIndustries1 
#1 ·
Just palced an order with Chris at CI for my complete front seat frames. He was very professional and courteous. Would definitely order from again.
also honored disc. code MDS12.:thumbsup:

Thanks TC and thanks Classic Industries.

#3 ·
Hope you have better luck with your after market Bucket Seat Assy's. One issue is the inside hinge covers (by the console on both the Drivers and Passenger, The Hole is approximately 3/4" off, and the hinge covers will not snap into place, guess you could super glue them on, I just left them off!!!! The other issue is the aftermarket tracks, they just bind up on both buckets, and would suggest you look them over before installing them, and using white spray lithum grease to lubricate both sets................

I just took mine out and replaced them with OEM Bucket Assy's, and now have no issue, would I buy aftermarket bucket seat assy's again, NO.....................$750 for the bucket frames, plus the oversized shipping charges, if they worked right there would be no issue............................

#4 ·
Hi Bigbuckcity,

Can you please provide us with the invoice number for your order? We would like to have our R&D dept. research the issues you are describing and if we have the date and perhaps the invoice number for your order, it would be a big help to us in determining exactly what products you had issues with.

Thanks,

ClassicIndustries1

#12 ·
Chris,

I think it's great that vendors are reading and responding to the posts on this website. As a new owner of a first GEN Camaro I look at all the different vendor websites for my parts. I found that Classic Industries has the best website in my opinion as well as good customer service.

I would, however, like to make one suggestion to improve your website; add a feature that lets users review the products and add comments. People who have installed a product have a lot valuable information they can pass on to someone is looking to buy that product.

Thanks for listening.

#13 ·
Classic Industries Website

Hi 67Carl,

Thanks very much for your business and for your comments and suggestions. We are in the middle of a complete overhaul of our website that will dramatically improve the user experience online. Reviews are a feature that is under consideration for the future as are a variety of other features that will be coming soon. We are glad you like the site as it is, but we are sure you will like the new site even more. Great things are on the horizon, so stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.

#14 ·
Re: Classic Industries Website

Hi 67Carl,

Thanks very much for your business and for your comments and suggestions. We are in the middle of a complete overhaul of our website that will dramatically improve the user experience online. Reviews are a feature that is under consideration for the future as are a variety of other features that will be coming soon. We are glad you like the site as it is, but we are sure you will like the new site even more. Great things are on the horizon, so stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
I find the search doesn't work most of the time in finding the part I'm looking for even using the description phrase in the printed catalog, but punch in the part number and it is right there. Other times you search for a group name and 99% of the parts connected with that group turn up except the part you really need. LOL

Would also be nice if the system remembered your preferences to display all on a single page and filter for the year you selected. You have to set this every search.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.