Cast your vote for November 2015 Ride Of The Month - Team Camaro Tech
Ride of the Month This is a contest for the community to choose which car is the Ride of the Month

View Poll Results: Cast your Novemebr 2015 ROTH Vote!
1 - Robert - rsb0719 1969 MOD 1 1.11%
2 - Joe - Z282NV - 1969 Z28 2 2.22%
3 - Brent - 67Rally - 1967 RS MOD 21 23.33%
4 - Bill - bill3337 - 1967 SSRS396 11 12.22%
5 - Dennis DjD - 1969 SSRS Vert 18 20.00%
6 - Jeff Grifter- 1969 SS 7 7.78%
7 - Darrell - cook_dw - 1968 Roller 5 5.56%
8 - Niclas - Nikke - 1969 SS Roller 1 1.11%
Harley Douglas Moody wiskeesour 68 SSRS MOD 24 26.67%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 15, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
Admin/Super Moderator
Brian

Garage
Cast your vote for November 2015 Ride Of The Month

Time to vote for your favorite ROTM candidate for November 2015

Presented Not so much in the order they were nominated in this month because I want to nominate Harley posthumously for the Ride Of The Month.

The conclusion of the murder trial is now almost complete so his family and kids can finally start to heal and grieve his tragic loss with a sense of justice served to Sandra for her actions that cold January night.

So with Christmas just around the corner I urge you all to make a donation to the fund set up for his kids. A vote for Harley, while nice to see would be unfair to the guys who entered this months contest, so he isn't listed in the poll, but I will add one dollar to my own contribution for each vote cast in this months poll.

See this post for the trial notes and details at the end on how to donate to his children's fund. https://www.camaros.net/forums/showpo...&postcount=227

#1 Harley Douglas Moody – wiskeesour 68 SSRS MOD

Where are you in the world? Rest in peace brother, rest in peace as we have your kids six.

================================================== =

#1 Robert - rsb07191969 MOD

#2 Joe - Z282NV 1969 Z28

#3 Brent - 67Rally 1967 RS MOD

#4 Bill - bill3337 1967 SSRS396

#5 Dennis - DjD 1969 SSRS Vert

#6 Jeff - Grifter1969 SS

#7 Darrell - cook_dw1968 Roller

#8 Niclas - Nikke1969 SS Roller

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

1969 Z11 Pace Car - L48 350cid/300hp - 4 Speed Muncie 12 bolt rear.

Super Moderator Team Camaro
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
to send me a private message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 15, 02:36 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage
Re: .

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69-Pace View Post
Time to vote for your favorite ROTM candidate for November 2015

Presented Not so much in the order they were nominated in this month because I want to nominate Harley posthumously for the Ride Of The Month.

The conclusion of the murder trial is now almost complete so his family and kids can finally start to heal and grieve his tragic loss with a sense of justice served to Sandra for her actions that cold January night.

So with Christmas just around the corner I urge you all to make a donation to the fund set up for his kids. A vote for Harley, while nice to see would be unfair to the guys who entered this months contest, so he isn't listed in the poll, but I will add one dollar to my own contribution for each vote cast in this months poll.

See this post for the trial notes and details at the end on how to donate to his children's fund. https://www.camaros.net/forums/showpo...&postcount=227

#1 Harley Douglas Moody – wiskeesour 68 SSRS MOD

Where are you in the world? Rest in peace brother, rest in peace as we have your kids six.

================================================== =
I officially withdraw my nomination, and encourage everyone else to do so as well.

My vote is for Harley. RIP.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 15, 03:07 PM Thread Starter
Admin/Super Moderator
Brian

Garage
Re: Cast your vote for November 2015 Ride Of The Month

Brent - I appreciate your feelings and I'm sure Doug would tell you to press on down the road. The goal is to have folks remember him and his many contributions to this community and for us to celebrate our cars in his name and hopefully raise a few bucks for his kids. His daughter sent me a message that she and the family appreciate everything we have done and continue to do in his name for his family.

So please keep your ride in the running, and the votes cast for your ride will count for something more important as well as giving you satisfaction that your ride helped his kids. I've already planned my donation and adding a buck for each vote here won't be killing me since we rarely get over 100 votes but I would love to be proved wrong and see hundreds of votes this month for you guys, and therefore Harley's children.

Brian

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old Oct 16th, 15, 04:42 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

^^^Alright, that's fair. I'll stay in.

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old Oct 17th, 15, 01:51 AM Thread Starter
Admin/Super Moderator
Brian

Garage

Thanks Brent

post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old Oct 17th, 15, 04:38 PM
Super Moderator
Bess-68's rule

Garage

My hat is off to you, Brian,
I'll donate $100 to the fund.

Give a man a rescued dog for the health of both their souls. May 2017 ROTM Winner - Thank you!
'
CUBS - 2016 World Series Champions - maybe this year, 2019 ...
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old Oct 17th, 15, 05:54 PM Thread Starter
Admin/Super Moderator
Brian

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everett#2390 View Post
My hat is off to you, Brian,
I'll donate $100 to the fund.
Very kind and generous of you Everett. Thank you very much.

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old Oct 17th, 15, 06:44 PM
Super Moderator
Bess-68's rule

Garage

You're welcome, Brian,
Maybe with more help, children will have a better Christmas.

Give a man a rescued dog for the health of both their souls. May 2017 ROTM Winner - Thank you!
'
CUBS - 2016 World Series Champions - maybe this year, 2019 ...
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old Nov 12th, 15, 08:26 PM
Raymond

This is Harley's older brother Raymond , you guys are awesome ! We can't thank you enough for all you've done , I seen where y'all are making shirts , that's great , if you would send a few to me ill pass them out to my mom and his kids for Christmas , the kids are still taking it rough but hopefully time will heal and questions please call me @580-471-9181
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old Nov 13th, 15, 02:23 AM
Gold Lifetime Member
Brent

Garage

Thanks for checking in Raymond. I never got to meet Harley in person, only through his posts. But had a big impact here and will always be remembered.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode