ROTM Holidays 2019

8K views 29 replies 17 participants last post by  BenF88 
#1 ·
Holidays 2019 Team Camaro RIDE of the MONTH

The 1st 15 Cars Nominated will Be Entered​

The Holiday 2019 ROTM is for all Generations

The Team Camaro Ride Of The Month is sponsored by

One Grand Prize Winner receives from NPD:
T-shirts, hats, license plate, decals, NOS GM sales brochure or other period marketing items from Rick's personal
collection, and a $100 gift certificate!

Important Dates

NOMINATIONS:Starting Thanksgiving Day 2019 Please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
Submissions posted after 23:59 hours Pacific Time on the Jan 1st 2020 will not be included in the competition for this month.

VOTING:January 2nd through the 15th A Voting thread with poll will be added to this forum
section on January 2nd containing the nominations. All members will get the chance to vote on their favorite. The person with the most
votes by PACIFIC the 15th of January will be the winner for
the Holiday 2019 ROTM

In the event of a tie the winner will be the contestant that entered 1st

All nominations:
Must post three (3) Recent photos sized to 640 x 480 pixels.

These three (3) photos must be of the mandatory views listed below.

• one front/side angle (drivers side preferred)
  • one interior shot taken from the open door
  • one over all engine bay picture.

• Limit description of your entry to 150 words or less

Optional: 2 additional photos (not required to enter) of any angle - dead on rear view, or front,
or any other aspect of your ride you want to showcase, especially if you are a resto-mod-pro-street or Protouring entry and have mods listed in
your entry such as trunk customizations, or sound systems, wheels, paint detail etc.

Note: NO collages, No slide show links, No videos, and lastly No nudity.

See less See more
#2 ·
Belle - 1967 Camaro RS, original numbers matching, 98K miles.

Attachments

#3 ·
Good job Ev but the nominations don’t start until Turkey Day.

That said anybody wants to enter early is fine. Well bend the rules as we all like to look at Camaro pictures

Happy Holidays and Good Luck to all.

Reactions: Skates_236
#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
My 15+ years, numbers matching rotisserie rebuild 67. I am the 3rd owner. The car
started life as a plain Jane 3 on the tree 327/210 hp. Original motor rebuilt with period
correct double hump heads, Edelbrock AVS2 carb, cam and dual exhaust. Power steering,
center console and 2004r trans added. Interior is TMI including the one piece headliner.
Retains it's original grille, head light rings, bumpers, hood, upper & lower front valances,
roof, deck filler panel, interior door panels, front dash, steering wheel and dash pad. The
only thing I didn't do myself was final paint. The last pic is as purchased.

#29 ·
Al,
Your car looks great! Very nice looking interior. I love it.

Brett....

Reactions: allanjs
#15 ·
I'll toss my project in the ring. 7 years so far, lots and lots of help from TC. Original SS but missing original engine. LS T56 swap, stored Muncie in the corner. All work done by me except paint.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.