Team Camaro Tech banner

Emily's 69 Camaro

3K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  thundertruck 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Very nice, Steve. You & Emily have came a long way and it shows.
Good for you, Dad
Marine vinyl looks good, Cragar S/S's set her off.
Emily named her yet?
Don't know how the Poncho engine will run with Chebbie orange, but its only on the skin...

#4 ·
That is one lucky young lady! My older daughter is about to turn 12, and the other day she told me she wants my black 67 RS/SS convertible for her first car! :eek:

#9 ·
That is one lucky young lady! My older daughter is about to turn 12, and the other day she told me she wants my black 67 RS/SS convertible for her first car! :eek:
My advice is to save up now for one or buy a builder and start working on it if Your anything like Me you will be pushing for time to get it done by the time she graduates...:clonk:

#5 ·
NOW I see whats going on.

Since you're using a Poncho engine I suggest leaving the tail lights and back markers as a Firebird just to freak folks out...

#12 ·
Steve,

Fun project and for a great cause. Of course there will be cost over runs and hopefully no desire to resale in the future as the cars roots will likely hold the value down.
Thanks Charlie, Yeah, I know all about the over runs.. Lol This was just going to be a cheap driver but it didn't turn out that way. Unfortunatly the car was missing so many parts that there was no way I could build it without buying a ton of new stuff and I could find to many good used reasonably priced ones. We did however try to take advantage of Classics discounts when possible and look for better deals on Ebay as well as Craigslist adds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.