Gold Lifetime Member
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Savannah, Georgia
My 67 L78 Build
This January I decided to do a ground up restoration on my 67 L78 Camaro. So, I have been accumulating parts, restoring original equipment and with the help of a good friend performing necessary body work.
Here is where I am to date:
1) body completely disassembled and on rotisserie. There was very minor rust that was patched up in the 70's. We are removing the bondo and welding the bad spots.
2) sub frame completely refurbished and powder coated.
3) Engine rebuilt professionally....balanced and blue printed.
4) Trans and 12 bolt refurbished.
5) All chrome rechromed.
6) Inner fenders, rad support, head lamp bezels, etc... powdercoated.
7) Hood hinges and latches replayed.
8) 4 piston power disc brakes completely refurbished.
9) New SS brake lines, tank, fuel lines.
10) All nuts and bolts refurbished or replaced.
11) rebuilt console gauges and tach.
12) New headliner, carpet, moldings.
Waiting for soda blaster to completely clean body and fenders....then painting will begin!