Team Camaro Tech banner

Im new here ****

2K views 19 replies 11 participants last post by  UNEZRYDR 
#1 ·
My name is brandon and im a big hunter and love guns and camaros and big block power...i have a 69 rs/ss black cherry with lots of pearl in it..it is a x22 camaro with a r.morrison 565 ci bbc and it is backed by a snotty street linco and dse mini tubbed qudra link 12 bolt with 430 rear gears..yes my camaro is not pro street but it is not pro touring either its kinda in the middle..i guess its just a nasty ground pounder ,..its taken me years to build and scrape up the money for it..my other vehicle is a 2006 crew cab 2500 duramax sitting up high on 37's with every power adder you can think of and yes its double stacked..glad to be a part of this great site..any heads up on a all orig plane 69 rs car would be great i need a new project..

#5 ·
Hi

Welcome , what type of game do you hunt , Also a hunter got my first moose this year

Jimmy
big game :bear,deer,moose(havent got one yet),elk,turkey,..love it, im addicted to it..i got a browning 270 short with a leupold vx3 and a browning 300 win mag with leupold long range 30mm ..ive been hunting since the early age of 6 with my dad but bo-hunting is my true passion..just recently bought the new matthews and just love it..

#14 ·
Welcome to TC!

One of our members, SPARKY69 (Bill D.) has a gorgeous original (one repaint), low mile 69 RS car for sale. I'll try to find the link for you.
whoa.. whoa.. whoa ..thats me!! woohoo...pm sent to you fullrut ..:hurray:

#9 ·
Welcome ot team camaro!!!!!!!sounds like a nasty car, some pics of the ole girl would be nice!and some pics of the 2500 would be cool too!

#11 ·
Welcome to the TC Crew, Brandon. Looks like a few Camaro badges on your jacket, eh?

Past hunter trainer here...but little to hunt where I am at now (sigh!). As per your attempt to spell that Canuck region? I think you mean Saskatchewan.

capt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.