Team Camaro Tech banner

Pre-fab Pro Street Chassis

4K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Rattlehead 
#1 ·
Found this in the newest issue of Hot Rod and checked out their site. No price listed but if Pro Street is dead then why are there products like this out there? Looks like a nice piece...

http://www.jimmeyerracing.com/cm6769.html

#4 ·
I didn't catch the link for the price, the article in HR said call for price. $6800 isn't too bad for what you get, especially if you were rebuilding something that needed the sub frame replaced.
The Pro Street being dead comment was based on some of the stuff I've read on here and some of the jabs I get locally...
"That car looks great...if it was 1990 again."
(The buddy that said that has one of the best mullets I've ever seen, and his daily driver is a 94 or so Trans Am with one of those dealer installed convertable top kits. And Whitesnake permanantly stuck in the tape deck...no lie!)

#5 ·
I don't see where this chassis has any thing to do with Pro-Street it would fit more into Pro-Touring than PS.I am not liking the design the four link brackets stick above the floor the frame rails are not narrow enough and I am not a fan of the pan hard bar.Pro-Street is usualy point towards back halfing a car....JMO...

#8 ·
I didn't notice anything out of place, but then my car is a ladder bar set up so no reference to go off of. It does stick up but if you ordered a narrower setup, wouldn't that bracket be moved inboard some? Or are you refering to something else? Maybe I should throw the link over the fence into Pro Touring's yard. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.