Urination in gas tank prank - Team Camaro Tech
Troubleshooting Diagnosing problems done here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 09, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Levi

Urination in gas tank prank

Someone evidently pee'd a whole lot in my buddys 2000 dodge dakota and the check engine light comes off and on the car spudders no power off the line and misfires. I told him why was he still driving it. So the simple fix for this would to drain his tank, he just filled it up with octane booster...so my idea is this. Unplug the fuel line under the hood and just pull the piss out there. Its heavier than fuel and sits at the bottom so I am thinking just drain it for a good bit via there and give it a shot.

Anybody else have any other things to add?

1975 Camaro "Black Out"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 09, 01:09 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
BILL

Re: Urination in gas tank prank

thats the funniest thing ive heard of!!!!! poor beer in your tank that will kill the pee!!!!!
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 09, 01:10 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
BILL

im just wondering how do you know somebody pee'd in the tank??

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 09, 01:15 PM
DjD
Retired
Dennis

Garage

How much pee could have possibly been put in the tank? Get some sta-bil or other fuel stabilizer that breaks down water and allows it to burn...

...Dennis

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Don't take life so serious, you won't get out alive..."
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 09, 01:16 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
BILL

dry gas
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 09, 01:21 PM
Senior Tech
Ken

After the fuel stabilizer.....a locking gas cap!

Ken
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 09, 01:24 PM
Senior Tech
Steps

There would be between 1 and 3 cup fulls depending how pissed the guy was
Like you say disconnect and pump out about 1 L

Some yrs back in one of our cars got water contaminared petrol, drained as above on a level surface, added about 1 L of methylated spirits, topped up the tank to about 1/2 full, and drove over the winding hills over the back of town..about 20 miles.
All came right after about 3 or 4 miles, then filled up on the way home...

Think yourself lucky they didnt throw a hand full of pillow down in....that is hard to detect and a bitch to clean out.

My Spelling is not incorrect...it is creative

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 09, 01:31 PM
Senior Tech
James

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARKY69 View Post
im just wondering how do you know somebody pee'd in the tank??
Maybe the exhaust smells like pee'd on campfire. There's something you only do once!

I second the dry gas additive. It might be hard to find in California during the summer, but back east in the winter it's very common.

Fuel stabilizer does not mix with the water the way dry gas does. Dry gas is also known as gas line antifreeze. It's water based and mixes with the water and makes it combustable.
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 09, 01:39 PM
Gold Lifetime Member
Robert

I wonder how he managed to hold in the little flap and pee at the same time. Funnel maybe?

Robert

355ci 10:1, 64cc Edelbrocks, Comp Mag 280H, Performer RPM, 700r4 (2000 stall), 3.55 posi A/C PS PDB Hotchkis

369ci 10.3:1, 64cc Edelbrocks, Voodoo 276/284, Performer RPM, Holley 650DP ...T56 Magnum, 3.73 Moser 12 bolt
TC member #18
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 09, 01:47 PM
Senior Tech
Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by rojo View Post
I wonder how he managed to hold in the little flap and pee at the same time. Funnel maybe?
'If it were me id stand back and arch it on in there, if your pissed enough to take a leak in some ones tank than you would not care if you sprayed the side down a little

'67' RS

post #11 of 27 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 09, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Levi

I know this because the entire damn gas cap smells like piss! Later found out his cousin pissed in his tank twice at a party so now here I am. Right now his truck wont even start so like I said the line is just charged with piss and not fuel. Dry gas you say? I found it online under HEET. Autozone carrys it. The only reason im helping him is because he thinks it was me and no matter how many times I tell him it wasnt me he still stays a little prick lol. Besides he gave me a ride to work a few times, so I do owe him in a sense.

1975 Camaro "Black Out"
post #12 of 27 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 09, 05:22 PM
Senior Tech

HEET is good stuff. It's hard to find here in the south but up north it is very common. I think it's primarily methyl or ethyl alchohol which mixes with water and gas. I'd pump some piss out and put in a can of HEET if you can find it.

Dave
========================
68 Coupe, 350 w/ Edelbrock Performer RPM heads, cam, intake, 700R4, Dave's small body HEI
post #13 of 27 (permalink) Old Jun 2nd, 09, 10:40 PM Thread Starter
Senior Tech
Levi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnult View Post
HEET is good stuff. It's hard to find here in the south but up north it is very common. I think it's primarily methyl or ethyl alchohol which mixes with water and gas. I'd pump some piss out and put in a can of HEET if you can find it.
They have HEET here like a mother. I couldnt do it today he decided to drive it around with the car dying off the line the entire day...his call. Another question would the fuel filter just keep all the water?

1975 Camaro "Black Out"
post #14 of 27 (permalink) Old Jun 3rd, 09, 12:27 AM
Senior Tech

top it off with good gas and drive it.

you don't plan sincerity.
you have to make it up on the spot.

wanna hear about 20 years ago when i was too smart to know any better?
post #15 of 27 (permalink) Old Jun 3rd, 09, 02:58 PM
Senior Tech
Chris

as long as the engine continues to run, even roughly,, run it. and as was suggested,, keep refilling the tank with fresh fuel. it WILL finally clear itself up. that's the good-thing about modern-day fuel injected systems. as long as they can produce and maintain enough correct pressure to pop the injectors,, the ignition system has already been compensated to make whatever is in the cylinder,, burn. (as long as somewhat combustibility is present)..

I'm hoping this is a sincere thread, and not another college-prank like the exotic Camaro which was being sold on E-bay and drawn-and-quartered in "what's it worth" recently.

'69 SS X66 Camaro
454, TH400 & GearVendor, 12 bolt
'82 Corvette.
stock
'81 Camaro Pro Bracket car.
406, TH350, 10 bolt, NHRA #3148
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode