Team Camaro Tech banner

HELP!! SO CLOSE TO FINISHING SWAP!

869 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  wplax26 
#1 ·
Ok, so i made the idiot mistake of not taking enough pictures while disassembling my engine. Now i'm ready to put it all back together but i can't figure out how the AIR PUMP/Altenator go on the block! Does anyone have any suggestions on where i could get pictures or diagrams? I've already got the haynes/chilton/clymer books, and they are no help whatsoever. Here's what i got btw. 87 z-28 5.7
AC: upper driver side
PS: lower driver (installed)
ALT: upper passanger
AIR: lower passenger
V-belts
I've got this post on thirdgen.org, but you guys are always more helpful and prompt!

#2 ·
Try talking personally with a mechanic at the chevy dealership. They are always pretty cool if it is brief. It's worked for me in the past.

#3 ·
If you know somebody that has one close to the same year or if you see one on a car lot you can lift the hood and get some pics. You can always go to a salvage yard and try and find one still together enough to compare it too also. I know those brackets can be tricky little buggers!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.