Welcome to the Club and from the cajun country at that.
A few options, since this car has 167K miles, its been started alot.
1. Do the headlights dim when trying to start? If not, could be starter relay. If they do, then bad starter.
2. Battery cables clean at both ends?
3. Giggle gear shift lever in neutral, if auto. If manual, could be bad clutch safety switch.
4. Pass key system? little chip in key? If first time, you do not suceed in starting, try again 3 minutes later with same key. If it does start, bad key socket in steering column.
5. If orig starter motor, could very well have bit the dust. Give it a good blessing and exchange it for another.
Give a man a rescued dog for the health of both their souls. May 2017 ROTM Winner - Thank you!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CUBS - 2016 World Series Champions - Thank you, Joe Madden Ö enjoy your next chapter.