obd1or obd2 please help - Team Camaro Tech
Troubleshooting Diagnosing problems done here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old Oct 21st, 06, 03:33 PM Thread Starter

obd1or obd2 please help

Hi I have a 1995 Z28 the ABS light is on all the time I plugged in my OBD2 code reader into plug under dash on the drivers side the plug fits in perfect but it won't work and it is a 16 pin plug my OBD1 code reader won't fit. and under the hood the label says car is OBD1 certified do they make a OBD1 code reader with the same 16 pin plug as the OBD2 as I want to scan the ABS system and is it possible on whatever system? OBD1 or OBD2 to change the shift points in the transmission it's a LT1 Motor and a 460 LE trans and what code reader do i need that takes the OBD2 plug but runs a OBD1 system or is there a separate code reader or scanner that does the ABS alone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Team Camaro Tech forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address.
NOTE we receive a lot of registrations with bad email addresses. IF you do not receive your confirmation email you will not be able to post. contact support and we will try and help.
Be sure you enter a valid email address and check your spam folder as well.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode