Team Camaro Tech - View Single Post - 69 Grandma to COPO Clone Resto... One step at a time!
View Single Post
post #5 of (permalink) Old Oct 19th, 10, 11:24 PM Thread Starter
69z28freak
Gold Lifetime Member
Mike

Re: 69 Grandma to COPO Clone Resto... One step at a time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shandara View Post
Hi Mike,

I think your already in better shape then you were with the 68. And she is definitely cleaner inside than I would have thought considering the rear window leak. Stick with your plan and I think you will end up with a real sweet little daily driver. Don't let the grind get to you just come back to this 1st post of yours once and a while to remind yourself where your going and you should be good. enjoy the trip.

Kevin.
Hey Kevin how are you doing? How is the 68 making out? Did you get everything sorted?

Actually I also started a bit on the rear window channel today and so far it is really good except for one hole where it leaked. I still have to remove all of the window goo from the bottom. That stuff is hard as a rock and to to get out. I hope I get lucky.

I would love to hear about any progress you have made on the car, it has been a while now, and your build was looking really good last time you posted.

Grandma, 69.5, Z/28 Finally Done! Well almost...

My Build Thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome